NINJAS TAKE NOTE - 8 Melbourne students indicted for roles in samurai sword attack

Poop Man Bob

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/04/30/...9441367104.html

Eight youths, most of them former students from Melbourne's top private schools, today admitted their role in a samurai-sword attack in which their victim almost lost his arm.

Three of the youths were year 11 students at the exclusive Xavier College in suburban Kew, while two others were enrolled at nearby Trinity Grammar at the time of the attack on April 30, 2000.

One of the Xavier students, Jarrod Balme, now 20, of Canterbury, is the stepson of AFL legend Neil Balme, the current football manager at Collingwood, who played for Richmond in the 1970s and later coached Melbourne.

Police allege the group was on its way to an 18th birthday party at the Masonic Lodge in Rochester Rd, in suburban Canterbury, when scuffles broke out in the carpark of a nearby railway station and 19-year-old Greg Adams of Burwood was assaulted.

It is alleged he was struck five times with the sword leaving his left arm hanging by the skin and tendons, and his lung punctured.

Mr Adams has since recovered the use of his arm following surgery.

The eight youths waived their right to a preliminary hearing in the Melbourne Magistrates Court today, after pleading guilty to intentionally causing injury and affray.

One of them, Matthew Nicolli, 19, of Templestowe, also pleaded guilty to handling stolen goods over the theft of the victim's mobile phone.

The other six are: Stuart Allen, 19, of Surrey Hills, Alex King, 19, Hawthorn, Andrew Mack, 19, of Balwyn, James O'Sullivan, 19, of Balwyn North, Stephen Svensen, 20, of Balwyn and Aaron Tobin, 19, of Melbourne.

Magistrate Rod Crisp directed all eight, who are on summons, to face the County Court on September 23 for a plea hearing.

Another four youths charged over the attack are yet to face court.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

that's nothing

those are wannabe ninja white kids.

There was a real sword fight in toronto last years

with 30 Asian men chasing each other down the main

drag of china town, late at night. The cops rolled,

but they all dissapeared.

now that's ninjalicious !

Guest willy.wonka

i remember when me and my boys got in a fight in school...everybody knows martial arts.....one day, the black crew of the school piced a fight with us when we brought our escrima sticks to school...what were they thinking?

i remember this one time in san fran..i was bangin solano side...we picked a fight with this asian based gang called vigelante...some of them bust out some fucking crazy-lookin swords...we got the fuck outa there...

Originally posted by --zeSto--

that's nothing

those are wannabe ninja white kids.

There was a real sword fight in toronto last years

with 30 Asian men chasing each other down the main

drag of china town, late at night. The cops rolled,

but they all dissapeared.

now that's ninjalicious !

ninja vanish.

the funny thing is ive seen shit like this happen with a few of my asian friends. i like hanging out with asian gangsters sometimes.

Archived