Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NINJAS TAKE NOTE - 8 Melbourne students indicted for roles in samurai sword attack

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, May 2, 2002.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/04/30/...9441367104.html

Eight youths, most of them former students from Melbourne's top private schools, today admitted their role in a samurai-sword attack in which their victim almost lost his arm.

Three of the youths were year 11 students at the exclusive Xavier College in suburban Kew, while two others were enrolled at nearby Trinity Grammar at the time of the attack on April 30, 2000.

One of the Xavier students, Jarrod Balme, now 20, of Canterbury, is the stepson of AFL legend Neil Balme, the current football manager at Collingwood, who played for Richmond in the 1970s and later coached Melbourne.

Police allege the group was on its way to an 18th birthday party at the Masonic Lodge in Rochester Rd, in suburban Canterbury, when scuffles broke out in the carpark of a nearby railway station and 19-year-old Greg Adams of Burwood was assaulted.

It is alleged he was struck five times with the sword leaving his left arm hanging by the skin and tendons, and his lung punctured.

Mr Adams has since recovered the use of his arm following surgery.

The eight youths waived their right to a preliminary hearing in the Melbourne Magistrates Court today, after pleading guilty to intentionally causing injury and affray.

One of them, Matthew Nicolli, 19, of Templestowe, also pleaded guilty to handling stolen goods over the theft of the victim's mobile phone.

The other six are: Stuart Allen, 19, of Surrey Hills, Alex King, 19, Hawthorn, Andrew Mack, 19, of Balwyn, James O'Sullivan, 19, of Balwyn North, Stephen Svensen, 20, of Balwyn and Aaron Tobin, 19, of Melbourne.

Magistrate Rod Crisp directed all eight, who are on summons, to face the County Court on September 23 for a plea hearing.

Another four youths charged over the attack are yet to face court.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

that's nothing
    those are wannabe ninja white kids.

There was a real sword fight in toronto last years
    with 30 Asian men chasing each other down the main
    drag of china town, late at night. The cops rolled,
    but they all dissapeared.

now that's ninjalicious !

3. platapie

platapie Guest

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

aaaaaaahahhahha.....man, you cant even start to know how funny im finding these ninja threads......halarious

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i remember when me and my boys got in a fight in school...everybody knows martial arts.....one day, the black crew of the school piced a fight with us when we brought our escrima sticks to school...what were they thinking?
    i remember this one time in san fran..i was bangin solano side...we picked a fight with this asian based gang called vigelante...some of them bust out some fucking crazy-lookin swords...we got the fuck outa there...

6. platapie

platapie Guest

ninjalicious^ hahahahhaa

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

real ass ninjas don't flex nuts cause the real ass ninjas know they got 'em...

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ninja vanish.

the funny thing is ive seen shit like this happen with a few of my asian friends. i like hanging out with asian gangsters sometimes.