Ninjas killed my family

AREANKAY

i saw one of these pictures on here before in a photo thread, i was in DC last weekend and caught up with this guy and well here they are.

VA5.jpg

VA6.jpg

VA7.jpg

VA8.jpg

VA9.jpg

VA10.jpg

he was siked when i told him i was gonna put them on the internet. then he found a paper plate on the street and wrote 12oz web address on the back so he can come check them out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yessa, that's james all right.

awesome dude, d.c is great for these things.

go check out gogo dude on the barrells in front of the smithonian whenever you peopel get a chance, he's been there almost 10 fucking years, used to skate to the beat of the drum.

*note: if you are not from d.c or never ventured to the backyard parties then you will have no idea what go-go is.

thank you.

this thread gets a ++

I bumped into dood in dc last summer. he's actually a class hobo!

haven't seen any of the sites yet, but it would be rad if he had some sort of paypal set up going for him. I know I'd definitely drop him a buck or three on occasions

Originally posted by synaps@Aug 18 2005, 03:49 AM

this thread gets a ++

haven't seen any of the sites yet, but it would be rad if he had some sort of paypal set up going for him. I know I'd definitely drop him a buck or three on occasions

drop me a buck or three and ill make a fun sign for you to read

Originally posted by synaps@Aug 18 2005, 03:49 AM

this thread gets a ++

Hell yes. Someone in the area needs to find dude and take him to a library to set up an account. I'd definately toss him some loot every couple of months.