Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

][NINJAS][IN][PAJAMAS -=missions=-

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Apr 13, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

-=mission 1=-

first i will make a formal introduction....we are the ][ninjas][in][pajamas crew, (typing the ][ in getting annoying, so i will refer to it as NIP)....i lead the crew along with my good friend noam chomsky, we are accompanied by a few junior ninjas, who are recruits and have much to learn about our dangerous lifestyle on the streets of san francisco....

2. Eski

Eski Guest

how do you join?

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

SO....we need to get our names out to the WORLD!!.....me and noam gathered 2 junior ninjas (pippy and wondergas)....and went to chinatown, where theres alot of people......we needed to be hardcore....so we go into a fish market, and steal 20 seabasses, we then threw teh seabasses at random people in the street. we got chased by a mob of about 15 old people, but we overturned the frog cages and got away.....now, our arch rivals the TFPPFP were in the area....NIP BATTLE TIME!!! actually, we didnt have enough planning so we suspended the battle, and spent the rest of the day stealin stink bombs and throwing them inside resturants.....pippy got scared and wet himself, so we took him into a secluded alley, and cut his head off...he truly isnt worthy....we hung his headless corpse from the playground and watched as the little kids got sprayed with the blood spraying from his neck....we then climbed the nearest roof and jumped away to our secret hideout......day 1 is over......

4. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

You have to earn your "pajamas" by doing mad crazy shit!

5. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

One day me and Regulator were getting our swords polished in Chinatown.(No, not that kind of polishing,i mean actual swords you sicko!)Anyway so were walking down Kearney street and we get ambushed by The Pasty Faced Panda Punishers From Pacifica,they threw mad amounts of panda stars at us and we blocked all of them.Then me and Reg jumped up and came down on top of them!Reg hella splattered one of their heads when he stabbed it.i fought with the other one until he threw down a smoke bomb and jumped onto a MUNI bus.The TPFPPFP are a bunch of pussies.

6. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

Narc.. ....in frisco

7. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Dont sleep...It takes alot to become a full blown member of NIP.Racking,Swordfighting,Climbing Shit,and Macking Hot Ninja girls is only half of what were about.

8. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

We also have alot of fun too.Last summer me and Reg decided to throw a party for the junior ninjas who had stolen every last toothpick in San Francisco.(Which was one of are biggest successful missions to date.)So we hijacked the Alcatraz boat and sailed it for Marin.We beached it on the shore and had a beach party.One of the junior ninjas,Sphinx disappeared early on and came back about 4 a.m. with a wounded otter in his hands.Some drunkin junior ninjas started yelling "otter burgers,we want otter burgers"So Sphinx bit the otter's head off and threw it on the fire.We still got otter burgers in the freezer left over from the party...

9. dropone

dropone Member

are you drunk andor stoned? what self-respecting graffiti artist isnt on friday night??

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

11. dropone

dropone Member

yup. always on the same level shameless.

12. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

I wish to join your Ninja's In Pajamas. I think I am worthy here's a list of why I am:

1.) I have little ninjas sown into my pajamas.
    2.) I can climb a lot of thing...especially trees.
    3.) I once went into a liquor and racked a pack of gum. The owner chased me but I was too fast and he got tired and he died. yeah.
    4.) I'm close to frisco. so maybe you could make a L.A. chapter.
    5.) and I can run hella fast so I can sneak up to an unsuspecting enemy and cut his head off or whatever. :p

P.S. Do you guys provide the swords or am I gonna have to rack one?

13. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

ummmm ninja shit huh???

well then, you san francisco boys be tripping.

Do you seriously have this crew cause if so i'll be looking out fo yo beaotches when i hit the west coast to see my holmes.

14. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

Hmmm there used to be this thing on the net, where you could send out ninja assasin's via email to kill people. It was the shit...

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

please, we will cut your dick off and light you on fire...we are fuckin hardcore!

like today, i woke up very early, and this grandmother ninja wanted me to help her find some hair stuff at RiteAid, so i killed her.....or when i was bushopping this morning and there was a homeless guy on the bus and his dick was showing....i got very mad he was flashing it and so grabbed the nearest chinese boy and used him as a club and i beat the hobo to death...theres a still a whole dat ahead....the NIP has some business to take care of...the TFPPFP have stolen some of our beavers, and we need to exact revenge