NINJAS AND NIGHTOWLS, compromise

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

as leader of the N.I.P i want to squash any beef with the nightowls...we should merge and become rulers of the free world, where beer and marijuana is free and all fatasss retarded women will be banished to mongolia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoamChomsky

He was the British PM who caved into some of Hitler's demands to avoid war.And you're caving into the nightowls.I make no distiction between Hitler and the nightowls,I hate them both.

SASNOAM(Scratch And Sniff Noam)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

whats wrong with the nightowls....pistols my homie....i dont really know what they are about though but i heard some shit that we were rivals...we are rivals with the pandas...

Guest SPLINTER

NightOwls HO!!!!!!!

(Splinter Holds up ninja Sword like a thundercat)

i am the only ninja master here.

but i am the newest NO so its up to the others.

i think you should have to prove youre worthiness like i will tonite. i will log on and stay the longhours. but i think if there is a merger (IF) one of you ninjas should stay up too. but the way i see Tease doesnt wanna be an NO! i guess hes scared of my Real Ninja Powers.

The Fat Rat.

Guest NoamChomsky

WTF? Regulator,you my dawg and all,but if you even consider teaming up with these cock blockers im starting an NIP splinter group to take out EVERYONE.And yes,the heads in Night Owls are mostly cool,but I need to battle something.Its been 2 months since I killed a man,and im starting to feel the itch.

Possible TRNIP splinter group(The Real NIP) members:

Noam

Teaser?

Swif?

I'm not gonna do what you all thought I was gonna do,im not gonna FLIP OUT!!!!!!

Oh yes baby,who's coming with me?

And yes THE REAL NIP has a dental plan.

Guest NoamChomsky

I try to squirt on the girl up at China Buffet,but I just cant bring myself to do it.Shit!

NINJA HIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *takes deep breath* HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *another deep breath* HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Guest Eski

damm ninjas! what is this beef ??

fffuucckkk dddiissss , the N.I.P is torn apart and corrupted

what happend to the good ol days of stealin toothpicks and smackin up chumps with assorted fish ?

dropone knows his shit , samurai follow the bushido and honour codes and shizzle.

damm ninjas.....

Guest NoamChomsky

Her:hey,whats up ****.

ME:chillin.

Her:we can have sex in my car after the movie.

ME:aight.

Her:aight.

Squirted in that shit in 15 seconds!

NINJAS HOLD ME DOWN!!!

Guest NoamChomsky

Swing by the fort tomorrow morning and we will sort you out with the paperwork.

NINJAS HOLD ME DOWN!

No condom,back seat<-Hold me down!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest NoamChomsky

She likes Godsmack but I decided to overlook it,cuz she looks like Natalie.

NINJAS HOLD ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest NoamChomsky

But I heard there is a videotape of her going down on like 5 guys.It could be true...Note to self:Make appointment to go to AIDS clinic tomorrow.

Archived