Ninja Turtles, Heroes on the half shell!

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

as you can see Ese i beat you to it buddy but if i had to one of the Turtles iwould definately be Michealangelo cuz he comes up with all the cool stuff like Kawapunga. and shit.

id be michaelangelo, and if i was, id stand up to splinter for once. everytime michaelangelo tried to make a joke, splinter would bust his balls by making him go do 20 backflips in the corner or something like that. fighting crime is tough work, and i bet the turtles needed someone to make jokes like michaelangelo, he should have been rewarded for his humor.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I certainly wouldn't be Raphael, cause he had the gayest fuckin weapons known to mankind. I don't care if he had the chicks, I can't deal with having to fight with letter openers while my buddy gets to use full-on asskicker swords.

Usagi Yojimbo was my fave action figure, but as someone pointed out, he was all dumb and FOB. No siree.

I'd be Napoleon Bonafrog, cause he looked like the monster from "The Fly pt. 2".And I could give people warts. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived