Ninja Dust!

bronxcutie

Ninja dust is awsome i just made some =]

it works REALLY good!!! like poof and ur gone!! incase you have NO idea as to what im talkin bout ninja dust is like a smoke screen and u can run away with out anyone seeing you its c0ol =]

heres how you make it

What you need

1 egg

baby powder

salt

pepper

chilli pepper

anything tha will burn your eyes (that is dried)

Tape

Mix all the dried stuff up in a ziplock bag

Take the egg and poke one hole in the top and one in the bottem drain out the yoke

then fill it with the dust tape the holes and your done!

Have fun =]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by bronxcutie

1 egg

baby powder

salt

pepper

chilli pepper

anything tha will burn your eyes (that is dried)

Thats what I use to marinade my meat.

The more baby powder...the better!

:D

I dunno. I think it would be funnier to just throw a regular egg at some ones face. Halloween coming up. But anyway, about this ninja dust egg... So do you throw it directly at some ones eyes with all that stinging shit in it or what. This might be humorous. I'm getting a good mental image of what might happen and this seems like more and more of a good idea by the minute. On another note when i was in 6th grade my homie threw an egg and it hit me in the back but it didn't break. That shit hurt like a bitch. It felt like i got hit with a rock.

no u throw it on the ground and the smoke sorta blocks the peoples vision, then burns your eyes a lil so the person cannot see you giving u a chance to escape BUT i just realized that i am missing an ingredient not sure as to what it is just yet i will add it tomarow when i talk to Bunra he gave me the recipe ill have to ask again

Originally posted by mr.yuck

But anyway, about this ninja dust egg... So do you throw it directly at some ones eyes with all that stinging shit in it or what. This might be humorous. I'm getting a good mental image of what might happen and this seems like more and more of a good idea by the minute..

but u could do that :dazed:

your are probably not from the bronx, and most likely not cute.

im thinking a 50 year old man with a love for midgets and little children a beer and buttered donut gut, living in your parents basement watching star trek and loggin onto forums posing as a little gir all the while slapping the salamil.

die. please.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by Kilo7-

OMG WTF BBQ STFU ROFL'SZ!!!!!!!!!!111112

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

bbq. hahahahahahahahahahahahaafhsiofahfasjfbnqaibnqaegnqaev;ejqbvqeubnahbuhbahahahahahahahajshckjasdhhahahah.

and might i add,

HHeheHEeH3h4ahAHhahAkekeKekeeKekEkeKfKAfaoejaw4iyt903!$@#^!!!!!