Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

nike uptowns

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GEAsusONEnep, Apr 8, 2002.

1. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

Just copped a pair of air force 1s in snake skin, yes, you heard right: snake skin. These must be limited edition or some shit. I'm willing to sell them to the highest bidder. Bids start at 200$. size 10.

2. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

you must be out your fucking mind..

3. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

sorry, i wear size 11.

4. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

man i got a pair of the low top all white air force weezys. a classic shoe

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hhhahaha....your kidding....these things look like something a white trash whore would wear with some stone washed rustlers....i wouldnt wipe my ass with those things, let alone put them on my feet and go out in public....

6. whoami

whoami Guest

I wear like two year old beat up adidas superstars, super star.....These thugs at my school wear southpole and like the blue snake skin airforce lightbright impactors, and pants saggin to knees....their in a gang....

7. platapie

platapie Guest

snake skin? ughh man i dont no about all that

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Fuck nike, their stuff is shit, their shoes look like shit, the people who wear them are shit heads, they treat the people they employ like shit. SHIT

9. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

White trash whore? I don't know about that. First of all, I don't think a white trash whore could find these shoes. Second of all, these shoes are hot soup to the fourth power. They would look good with any b&w sweat suit plus you'll be the talk of your sheltered, suburban town. Why are you people sleeping on this? These are SNAKE SKIN UPTOWNS. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND THESE ANYWHERE. Of course, you can always not purchase the shoes and live an empty, depressing life wearing bobos.

PS. Superstars are beat

10. whoami

whoami Guest

Guess I'm a beat bobo....Still could piss in your shoes and make you cry though:lol:

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

man about 90% of the world owns a pair of nikes. im sure u have a pair

12. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

guess what shoes i wear? no, really......guess.

13. whoami

whoami Guest

sketchers its the S

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i have a pair of red gel cortezz wif red laces by nike :p

hardly wear it thoguh...now the only nike shoe i would wear are the old school kind..the ind that is in the old thread...neon orange high tops? i'd fuckin rock them...or the pumps...that shit would be so dope

15. cocaine mustache

cocaine mustache New Jack

small hands make tighter stiches...