nike uptowns

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Just copped a pair of air force 1s in snake skin, yes, you heard right: snake skin. These must be limited edition or some shit. I'm willing to sell them to the highest bidder. Bids start at 200$. size 10.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami

I wear like two year old beat up adidas superstars, super star.....These thugs at my school wear southpole and like the blue snake skin airforce lightbright impactors, and pants saggin to knees....their in a gang....

Guest GEAsusONEnep

White trash whore? I don't know about that. First of all, I don't think a white trash whore could find these shoes. Second of all, these shoes are hot soup to the fourth power. They would look good with any b&w sweat suit plus you'll be the talk of your sheltered, suburban town. Why are you people sleeping on this? These are SNAKE SKIN UPTOWNS. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND THESE ANYWHERE. Of course, you can always not purchase the shoes and live an empty, depressing life wearing bobos.

PS. Superstars are beat

Guest whoami
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

White trash whore? I don't know about that. First of all, I don't think a white trash whore could find these shoes. Second of all, these shoes are hot soup to the fourth power. They would look good with any b&w sweat suit plus you'll be the talk of your sheltered, suburban town. Why are you people sleeping on this? These are SNAKE SKIN UPTOWNS. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND THESE ANYWHERE. Of course, you can always not purchase the shoes and live an empty, depressing life wearing bobos.

PS. Superstars are beat

Guess I'm a beat bobo....Still could piss in your shoes and make you cry though:lol:

i have a pair of red gel cortezz wif red laces by nike :P

hardly wear it thoguh...now the only nike shoe i would wear are the old school kind..the ind that is in the old thread...neon orange high tops? i'd fuckin rock them...or the pumps...that shit would be so dope

White trash whore? I don't know about that. First of all, I don't think a white trash whore could find these shoes. Second of all, these shoes are hot soup to the fourth power.

hahhahha, hot soup my ass.....dude, id rock your shit with nothing but a 39 dollar pair of mesh and suede reebok classics.....

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Reebok classics, good one. You're not rocking anything but a corny pair of kicks. I'm done arguing because you obviously have no sense of style.

i got a pair of Nike Prestos in black and silver, some limited color shit....the comfiest mother fuckin shoes ive ever owned...make ya run fast too...i also got some flightposite B in all black and red, got them for discount at the nike outlet, i just bought air jordan 15s off eastbay for like 59.99...not too expensive

i also bought two pairs of jordan retro XI but i sold them to those dumb hip hop kids for like 200$ a pop, i had to wait in line at niketown for 3 hours in the cold though..but i made like 50 bones

those are limited edition , you can only get them in 4places in the world , and they regularily retail for 500.00 . vancouver being one of them locations . theres a new version every few months , one version was hand painted by VIRUS . id hold on to em if i were you .

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i got a pair of Nike Prestos in black and silver, some limited color shit....the comfiest mother fuckin shoes ive ever owned...

umm no , not limited nothing . i just bought three pairs last week , red / black , blacks/silver and blue/white prestos , all for 88.00 canadian , but yes they are the most comforatble shoes ever , except maybe the jordan XII's

i dont know where u "copped" those air force 1's in snake skin but i can almost gaurantee they were made in hong kong and they are fakes. there a lots of those going around so you gotta be careful with what you buy. and the whole hong kong = fake thing IS true for any pair of jordans...just some advice for sneaker fans.

I got 2 pairs of the Jordan 3 retros in white and Mocha. I got one pair of them in Black and Grey - the original colors.

I got the Red and White Jordan 5's and the all black

I got the 89 flights in white and grey.

I love the old skool kicks.. anyone want to but the mochas size 10 gimme a shout!!!

Reebok classics, good one. You're not rocking anything but a corny pair of kicks. I'm done arguing because you obviously have no sense of style.

my shit stays timeless kid....youve got nothing on that mall thug

style master general signing off.......

Guest Ted Wakowski

I got the hot pink Air Limbaughs with the gold laces and lemon yellow soles. Oh and a North Face flourescent green hip pack. Niggas know.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I got the hot pink Air Limbaughs with the gold laces and lemon yellow soles. Oh and a North Face flourescent green hip pack. Niggas know.

Dude u think your funny ,,,,BUT,,,, Fila just came out w/ the red Ferarri shoes. They are so ugly. If u cant get the car, i guess settle for the shoes!

Archived