Nike SB

The Hipster

I know there is a shoe thread, but this is a more specific thread company and models

As the year draws to the end I feel 2004 fashion will have to be the NIKE SB RANGE:

Post some of your favourites from samples to general releases:

ballistic01.jpg

Undefeated Dunk High 2nd - Ballistic

1445.jpeg

Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Heineken

562.jpeg

Nike Dunk Low Daktari (Zebra)

1992.jpeg

Nike Dunk Hi SB (Plaid)

1202.jpeg

Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Denim

556.jpeg

Nike Dunk Low Pro Premium (Haze)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Misteraven@Dec 15 2004, 01:18 PM

i'm pretty tired of dunks myself. those dqm 90's are real nice, but i'm kinda tired of sneakers. still wish i could get the pony hair or red, white, and blue patent leather bapesta's in us12, but other than that I think I might get a pair of callous next.

dqm 90's were tight... infrared 90's are tight if any one has an 11 for me, holler... safety orange air max 95's are gonna be back... raven u seem to know your shit... how do u feel about the visvims (spelling??) callous are aight... i am a nike head though...

red and white wallies that match bend my baseball cap...

clarks still hold it down there... being hunted's edition is fresh... not my steez but fresh nonetheless...

back to sb's... forbes and alohas showed creativity mixing different mediums (so to say)... otherwise they are just colorful dunks or deltas... to each their own... sheep.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 15 2004, 10:23 PM

I always wanted those Heineken joints,

Hey Raven do you have any dope shoes you would sell that you don't rock anymore? I'd be down to cop some off you if they werent too beat up Im rocking a us12.

sorry, i'm not interested in sellingany of my kicks. i have a deadstock size 10.5 of the orange supreme's that i'd be willing to trade for 12's, (or for pony haired bapesta's - 12) but thats about it.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 15 2004, 11:23 PM

I always wanted those Heineken joints,

Hey Raven do you have any dope shoes you would sell that you don't rock anymore? I'd be down to cop some off you if they werent too beat up Im rocking a us12.

i had a chance to get a pair this weekend, i couldnt afford them though. ive never spent over 200 for a sneaker and hopefully will never have to unless its with resell money which i wouldnt mind.