Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nike SB

Discussion in 'Style' started by The Hipster, Dec 15, 2004.

1. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

I know there is a shoe thread, but this is a more specific thread company and models

As the year draws to the end I feel 2004 fashion will have to be the NIKE SB RANGE:

Post some of your favourites from samples to general releases:
    [​IMG]
    Undefeated Dunk High 2nd - Ballistic
    [​IMG]
    Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Heineken
    [​IMG]
    Nike Dunk Low Daktari (Zebra)
    [​IMG]
    Nike Dunk Hi SB (Plaid)
    [​IMG]
    Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Denim
    [​IMG]
    Nike Dunk Low Pro Premium (Haze)

2. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

daktari and haze arent sb releases...and half of those arent even 2004 shoes.

fuck sneakers.

4. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

in order...

1. heinekens
    2. bucks
    3. cali's
    4. homers

only pair out of this list i never procured were the cali's

5. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

6. dniice

dniice Junior Member

7. paint junky

paint junky Member

alohas are dope, but dunks been played... it's all about air trainer 1's and the max's (bo's grey yellow!!! hottest retro since jordan v's)... jordans, air max 95's 90's 1's and bursts... and old school acg's.

8. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

i'm pretty tired of dunks myself. those dqm 90's are real nice, but i'm kinda tired of sneakers. still wish i could get the pony hair or red, white, and blue patent leather bapesta's in us12, but other than that I think I might get a pair of callous next.

9. paint junky

paint junky Member

forbes were kinda hot also

10. paint junky

paint junky Member

dqm 90's were tight... infrared 90's are tight if any one has an 11 for me, holler... safety orange air max 95's are gonna be back... raven u seem to know your shit... how do u feel about the visvims (spelling??) callous are aight... i am a nike head though...

11. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

What the fuck.. I totally thought this was going to be about the writer, Nike SB...

12. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

some of the visvim's are pretty nice. i'm kinda digging the whole wallaby style shoe these days. I picked up a pair of shoes made by prada that are on that tip. the main callous shoes I like are the tachekazi range, particularly the being hunted edition.

[​IMG]

13. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

guess this thread has kinda strayed off topic. sorry.

14. paint junky

paint junky Member

red and white wallies that match bend my baseball cap...
    clarks still hold it down there... being hunted's edition is fresh... not my steez but fresh nonetheless...
    back to sb's... forbes and alohas showed creativity mixing different mediums (so to say)... otherwise they are just colorful dunks or deltas... to each their own... sheep.

15. doomfarmer

doomfarmer Senior Member

the jedis are definitely my favorite.