Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nike Remixed

Discussion in 'Style' started by imported_b0b, Jan 11, 2005.

1. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

http://www.drromanelli.com./ is the site, it is Italian based and basocally they cut up all Nike tops, jiggle the parts around and sew them back together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

i wouldnt wear those,there ugly

3. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

i seen them go for 8,000

there more of art work than just cool jackets to wear

4. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

8,000? shit let me hit the goodwill, do a little customization, and rake in the dough.

5. IN FLAMES

IN FLAMES Member

work of art? ummm no. the first two are fuckin gross. those colors together just dont work for me.

6. rick flair

rick flair Dirty Dozen Crew

nah those jacket are pretty fresh!.... but to pay what there asking is retarded... they have better color schemes on the site...

7. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

YEah those were the first tops I could find the urls for the pictures.. They have loads more on the site

8. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

cliff huxtable and lawrence taylor would.

9. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

I'd wear the orange one, but not for 8 grand.

10. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

damn...... it looks like something the cast from the Supranos would sport.
    I swear that 80's italian mob look inspired so much of the current hiphop and hipster fashions.

11. rick flair

rick flair Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah you can't really have a belly or helmet hair when you rock these....
    cuz it will throw the whole look right down the drain....

its like a members only jacket.... hipsters wear them and pull it off.... grandpa wears it and it's a total flip on the style....