nike dunks

Giving Tree

ok, i need a LEGIT place to get nike dunks, the supremes, the heinekens, along those lines.. low top steez only, and no ebay nonsense..

and reasonable prices, anything above 120 for a new or slightly worn pair is too fucking much...

any links to dunks of any style greatly welcome.

giving/ gone but back...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SayOne

YOU MUST OBEY ME, OR YOUR NOT COOL. NEVERMIND THAT YOU HAVENT MET ME!!!!OOOO OBBEEYY

low tops are gay:rolleyes: , get the mids like real ropsters do :king:

Re: YOU MUST OBEY ME, OR YOUR NOT COOL. NEVERMIND THAT YOU HAVENT MET ME!!!!OOOO OBB

Originally posted by SayOne

low tops are gay:rolleyes: , get the mids like real ropsters do :king:

not for nothing, but they havent dropped dunk mids yet beyond a few samples that might circulate on ebay.

i hope they dont, either. they look stupid.

i think you can still cop "re-released" supreme high oranges at the store for 200 w/tax. have fun with that.

nike dunks are great...

they make alot of money for skate shops...and nike puts shoes like IE dunks sb's and angus in only skateshops...so you have to go to the skateshop to get these shoes not some store in the mall and this really helps the skate shops pay the bills...and i only seen nike skate ads in skate mags...which is good knowing nike sells out..i would hate to see skate ads for nike in teens people magazine or something...and besides that there skate shoes are really good they hold up and are almost like a es accel but better...but i wouldnt pay anything over 100...

Originally posted by GucciCondom

the low top jawns suck. i got a pair of all black mids with some red fat laces. they are pretty comfortable. but fuck all them special shits its a shoe for christ sake its meant to be shoved in dirt and gum and shit,why waste a lot of loot on it.

well to some people, they collocet them like art work, when u think about it they sorta are just like prints of art...some dunks only get made in 3000 pairs and thats not alot eather...also alot of well known artist might design a shoe...im not really into the whole colloceting, im more into painting them and such...but i can understand why ppl go crazy for them...

but just like anything ealse it will die down...take bennie babies for exmple...they where like 400 bucks a bear...but now there worth like 2 dollers..thats cuzs the company ty got stuipd and made a ton of bears thinking ppl will buy more, but really no one is going to pay 400 bucks if there is a millon of them...so now there just gone...

but with nike there smart..they keep there stuff low 2000- 3000 pairs of sneakers...so theres not that much so ppl bid on them and go ape shit, long as nike keeps this up, they will never die out with there dunk crap...they also release a new shoe everyother month so it also keeps the numers down...

i cant sleep

Archived