"Nike Dunk Laser"

The Hipster

laser_dunks_02.jpg

laser_dunks_04.jpg

laser_dunks_01.jpg

laser_dunks_03.jpg

"Nike Dunk Laser"

Now this is something special! One series only, and extremely limited to a total of only 566 pairs, this is a one-piece Dunk with an all over laser etched design, to be released worldwide on Feb 12th in a very limited select group of stores. Nike designer Mark Smith describes this particular shoe as "Simple. Clean. Basic. Iconic." and I would definately have to agree!

The one-piece Dunk, as its name suggests, is seamlessly made from one piece of leather. All of the normal sections and details that you would expect to see on any other Dunk have been carefully laser etched, even the stitching, shadows and texture of the material!

Expect to see these sell out quick, so get to your local exclusive Nike stockist ASAP. Stores in Europe that are getting this shoe are Footpatrol in the UK, Slam Jam & Corso Como in Italy, Nort in Germany, Opium & Colette in Paris, and Apartment in Berlin. US stores carrying them are Nort NY and SF as well as Undefeated, Huf and Nomme de Guerre.

STOLEN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think its a great idea. i dont know how structurally sound the shoe would be.. but to work towards a piece sneaker is pretty fresh.i presented a few ideas similar to this. i dont think laser cutting is the most appropriate use of technology for the idea.. but its nice and clean.. i would be thinking more issey miyake.

I was rocking my Delta Forces earlier. Great skate shoes!

agreed. They make those "SB's" so damned overly-supportive in the ollie patch region that they come off like DC's.....

It's all about the raw thin stitch toe-to-griptape feel on the Delta Forces, especially the mids! I love those re-issues, that was the hottest shit they brought back until the Alpha Force Barkleys came back with the grey/black/white color scheme(love the contrast with the orange basketball "force" logo on the tongues)