Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"Nike Dunk Laser"

Discussion in 'Style' started by The Hipster, Feb 7, 2005.

1. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Nike Dunk Laser"
    Now this is something special! One series only, and extremely limited to a total of only 566 pairs, this is a one-piece Dunk with an all over laser etched design, to be released worldwide on Feb 12th in a very limited select group of stores. Nike designer Mark Smith describes this particular shoe as "Simple. Clean. Basic. Iconic." and I would definately have to agree!

The one-piece Dunk, as its name suggests, is seamlessly made from one piece of leather. All of the normal sections and details that you would expect to see on any other Dunk have been carefully laser etched, even the stitching, shadows and texture of the material!

Expect to see these sell out quick, so get to your local exclusive Nike stockist ASAP. Stores in Europe that are getting this shoe are Footpatrol in the UK, Slam Jam & Corso Como in Italy, Nort in Germany, Opium & Colette in Paris, and Apartment in Berlin. US stores carrying them are Nort NY and SF as well as Undefeated, Huf and Nomme de Guerre.

STOLEN!

2. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

I'm sure whoever gets these is not going to wear them.
    But when reality strikes these shoes would suck.
    Without seams the shoes will buckle awkwardly.
    anywho, its an investment

3. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

I think those are ugly. Fuck em... Anyone seen these. Now these R HOT !!

Attached Files:

4. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

^^ those are blazin!

the laser's look like ass, and they certainly arent breaking new ground by getting rid of the seams
    whatever give them 10 years and they will be worth a small fortune

5. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

the dunk had clearly "jumped the shark" awhile ago, but man....this should be the nail in the casket.

fr8 "delta forces in 05" lover

6. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

Do you suppose they also had all that laser shit done by 12 year olds?

7. skem

skem Junior Member

no, the shit they had done by 12 year olds is also known as the charity pack.

8. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

thos are gross...they are running outa ideas, they need to slow down

9. X THIZZ OR DIE X

X THIZZ OR DIE X Member

those san francisco ones r lookin dope

10. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

I'm a proud supporter of the delta forces
    just wish they had more colorways

11. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

12. justaname

justaname Member

sir, i envy you
    looking good
    how does nike vandal fit comparing to dunk?

13. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Amen. Rocking my pair of delta's right now.

14. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

I got the hat to match yesterday!

I was rocking my Delta Forces earlier. Great skate shoes!

15. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

i think its a great idea. i dont know how structurally sound the shoe would be.. but to work towards a piece sneaker is pretty fresh.i presented a few ideas similar to this. i dont think laser cutting is the most appropriate use of technology for the idea.. but its nice and clean.. i would be thinking more issey miyake.