nightowls

Guest 455

aaaahhhhh.....drunk again(which is nothing new)..I have absolutely no idea what captivates me to stay up all night and read these threads but I must say there are some mighty interesting topics on here(this however,is not one of them)..anyways,hello to all the night crawlers out there who spend time on this board "afterhours"..I can't fall asleep until 5 usually so I figure this is a decent way to waste time...how about you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah,it's some old hip-hop shit....Large Professor and the rest of the clan....also have some super old Godfather Don shit I want to listen to.

well,this poor thread will probably end up at the bottom of the pile sooner or later....damn,you can not beat free drinks at the bars...I grew up with the bartenders and they hook it up nicely....I lost count of how many drinks I consumed tonight...but it was worth it..I had fun.I might not think it is so great though.....when I wake up tomorrow(or today...whatever)....

*edited...."sooner"...damn,I can't even spell right at the moment.

man.the CHiPs reruns come on at 7....fuck,I might have to stay up and watch those....TBS.-Frigin' Larry Wilcox and Erik Estrada....haha.can't beat it.

Archived