Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

nightowls.....im sorry...ch. zero is starting to bore me..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Apr 23, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i find that im not interested anymore.....being in here for a while, you start to see how threads are all the same....no good pics..no good sex talk...just music and music...war and ????????
    i dont hate 12oz or anything,but it is starting to.bore me...like where in the hell is DEVILUSH?she used to reflect that ray of loving light into my day..make me smile..

well if anything...i looked all around for some thread to post in and there is nothing.cant any other people find something interesting?

i mean shit! the real world from this computer is starting to get interesting to me.......i think i just need to get laid...

well if anything...i just wanted to say howdy to all the people that i think about in here...

im tired of all these stupid threads...whats happening?!
    instead of all this gossip nanny shit..where is the real?
    i want to see more strippers...i want to see more old people...old people and strippers...that would do it for me....maybe a wolf playing leapfrog with a sheep...that would be good...

take it easy.........

2. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

I agree. I've been hovering around going "damn, there's just nothing for me to post in..."

I mean I've been looking for an appropriate thread to put this guy in for days

[​IMG]

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

nice mouse...i thought that your post was perfect.....

4. bodice_ripper

yeah! You know something, I'm going to start my own thread. The sort of thread I would do handsprings if I saw it on here. I've been wanting to do it for a while...but I know I'll get shit for my pointless thread. BUT THEY'RE ALL POINTLESS!

I'm off to start my thread. I feel so liberated

5. el barto

el barto Elite Member

well i dont have any good cute animals (which i do like) but i saw these dead guys the other day. check em out, ones sick and the other is sad:(
    gutted piggy
    http://freephoto-i.net/users/bart/guttedpig.jpg'>

poor doggie:(
    [img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/bart/poordoggie.jpg'>

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hahahahaahahahaha.......

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i wasnt luaghin at he dead animals i was luaghin with bodice

.....i think you shoulda pulled that pig out into the open.....put it on top of your head or somethin...
    then take a pic...that dog looks sick.i woulda stuck my dick in it wearin a burger king crown , sportin "CHACHI SHADES" with my middle finger jabbed in it eye..............while taking a shit...that would be a little too graphic, dont'cha think?

yes folks..i edited this post.

8. platapie

platapie Guest

hey willy who was that filipina girl you werw tih tonight. i saw the asian one she was cute but the filipina was a cutie.:p

9. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i dont know dude but she was totaly eyeing me! chee hoo

10. bodice_ripper

I did it!

I started my rodent thread. The dream is finally reality. I feel so alive!!!!

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

who the fuck writes on dead dogs?!
    jesus h. christ thats just wrong!

12. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

don't be upset with 12oz willy. go out into the world and romp around and play. of course, i have an outsider perspective, but i won't have to live vicariously soon. as homeslice said...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hoooooooooooooooooooooo

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i'm here! i just came back from l.a. fun in the sun with a bunch of frat guys that i didnt want to be around with. i tell ya...l.a. is a weird world. it seemed like they were just different. weird. but i will post a thread about my trip and some flicks as soon as i get them developed. then you get to see me in my bikini on venice beach. haahahah psych. ;)

miss you too willy. glad that your computer is working once again.

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/1293.jpg'>
    "I AM GOING TO THROW UP MASHED POTATOES MIXED WITH COUGH SYRUP IN ABOUT 34 SECONDS"

15. NATO

NATO Guest