1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nightmares

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by timemachine, May 27, 2004.

1. timemachine

timemachine Banned

Nightmares

Discussion started by timemachine - May 27, 2004

post your most whacked out nightmares and we'll all vote to see whos most fucked subconsciously

im bored.

timemachine - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. timemachine

timemachine Banned

timemachine - Replied May 27, 2004

geez im good at making bad threads and killing good ones/....

timemachine - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied May 27, 2004

haha. well making fun of yourself made it a little better. a little.

just a suggestion. why don't YOU take the time to write a fucked up dream you had to perhaps inspre others to contribute. if you made the thread and you didnt even take the time to write something, why in the fuck would anyone else?

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied May 27, 2004

for about three and a half weeks straight, i had dreams about a daughter i haven't had, as of yet. haven't impregnated any girls, just had this strange dream every night.

guess it's not quite a nightmare, but it does qualify as weird.

guess it's the gaba supplement????

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. dlokddlokd

dlokddlokd 12oz Member

dlokddlokd - Replied May 27, 2004

my worst dream i used to hav...when i was a kid...this hanger like a hanger in ur closter would drag me around this huge mansion in chains goin like 40 miles an hour and all the walls cielings and floors where painted vibrant pulsatin rainbow....and the windows ..outside it was all blacc...i would wake up in cold sweats gaspin for breath

dlokddlokd - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied May 28, 2004

Never-ending mouthfulls of broken
    glass (windshield glass, ya know the
    kind that breaks into little cubes),
    spitting it into the sink.

WORST DREAM EVER.

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied May 28, 2004

you can't spell incorrect CORRECTLY

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  8. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi 12oz Senior Member

gfreshsushi - Replied May 28, 2004

i used to have this dream where i fell off a roof, but instead of waking up when i hit the ground, i died. then i had to sit there and watch my own funeral, with my mom crying and shit. it was fucked up.

once i broke my wrist during a nightmare. i threw myself out of bed off the top bunk and landed on my hand all fucked up.

this cd rocks.
    [​IMG]

gfreshsushi - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied May 28, 2004

i always have dreams about my teeth breaking. i think i grind my teefs in my sleep.:D

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied May 28, 2004

anybody know who blackheart is? i useed to have this wierd dream about a similar lookin creature, he spoke in foreign tongue and followed me around. he was always stabing me with claws and slashing my back with razors, i guess he was like a shadow, i couldnt run from him, sometimes id wake up and it would be pitch black, and i could see the blackness around me swirling, but it was my mind playing tricks, i think thats how i originally got my insomnia, i didnt sleep after about two weeks straight of the same dream. i just stayed up, looking into that swirling depth of blackness, man i was fucked up as a kid.

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. SilentBob

SilentBob 12oz Member

SilentBob - Replied May 28, 2004

I havn't had a bad dream in awhile. But in my mid teens I had all manner of bad dreams ( I also had a bad dream almost every night in my pre teens but I don't remeber them hardly at all anymore). The mid teen plots weren't anything special but they were very vivid and I went through them with a very real sense of desperation and blinding fear. One example is the following:-

- It started out with me and my people drinking in my backyard. They were getting buckwild and my neighbour came out, except it wasn't my real neighbour at all it was some sweet old lady. She wanted us to keep the noise down and my "friends" being hectic as they were being, started swearing at her and throwing empty bottles at her I yelled at them to stop and fuck off out of my house ect...

Flash to some shopping mall where this security guard wouldn't stop looking at me. These days and even to a certain extent at 16 I'de just ignore dumb shit like this unless it was important but for some reason I got really pissed off and walked up to him and punched him or something to that effect. I don't really remember anymore. But bassically I pissed him off and he pulled out this crazy ninja star and threw it at me. I moved out the way but it was following me where ever I went. So I was bassically just bobbing and weaving (it sounds like I did this casually, but in my dream I was fucking freaked, I remeber it skimed my cheek and the pain felt so real i was just ready to lay bricks). Eventually I got up in this elevator. Big mistake.

The elevator took me into this insane deserted shopping mall labiryth where I spent the rest of the dream evadeing these wacko security guards. In my dream I was crying through the whole thing and I had a very real fear of death. Every form of escape I tried failled and sometimes I could hear a voice over the store inter com when I tried to do shit like break a window to leap out of whatever story I was on. So I had this hopeless feeling like they knew every move I was making and I was always being watched.

In the end it came to the point where I was back at the elevator. And was trying to get back to the ground floor where I had been when that secco threw that ninja star at me and hopefully leave the premises. But somehow I knew as the elevator came up to the floor I was on that there were security guards in it. Finally I just accepted that I was going to die, dropped to my knees, and I think, I cried and sobbed like a bitch. The elevator came up, the doors opened and ....

*edit ( I've changed my mind) ... the old lady was there, she was holding an axe and the whole elevator was splattered with blood not to mention her. She had blood all over her. I said something feeble like "am I going to live?!". I think I was alittle scared she was just going to axe me to death aswell, she was looking pretty fucking scary. She said "yes dear" and I hugged her. I was so fucking relieved.

Then I woke up...

SilentBob - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. MurderSluts

MurderSluts 12oz Junior Member

MurderSluts - Replied May 28, 2004

alright here goes:

I had a dream that i was at the house i grew up in and me and my boy were outside playing hopscotch. now this neighborhood was VERY WHITE upper class sorta shit..so keep that in mind. So yea we're hopscotching it up and whatnot and all of a sudden these double seater/peddler bikes come rolling up with like 5 ninjas on them. there was like 6 or 7 bikes. so i guess thats 30-35 ninjas. they were all stacked on top of each other in some weird triangle formation and shit. anyways. so we both look at each other and say "oh golly!!" and we run inside. i tell my folks that theres ninjas coming after us and we all lock all the windows and doors so they cant get it. we also all go upstairs and hide. so me and my boy are in my bedroom scared and shit and we just start fucking to kill some time. but i look up at the window mid-fuck and theres ninjas climbing in them shits. so my boy runs to the door and im hiding under the bed and the ninjas pull out guns. WHAT NINJA CARRIES A GUN?! but yeah so the ninja shoots my boy and continues to climb in the window. i manage to run to the door and drag my boy into the hallway. i take a second to look around and i notice that all my family is dead or squirming on the floor about to be dead. and there still fucking ninjas climbing in all the windows. so i keep on dragging the boy to the dining room trying to be stealth so no one notices me. so eventually we get to the dining room and i hide the both of us under the dining room table. as im trying to comfort my boy and patch up his wounds this ninja comes under the table and rips his black mask off....ITS FUCKING THE SINGER FROM THE DAVE MATHEWS BAND!! and then he makes out with me. and my boy dies.

ok so to sum this all up. i hate the dave mathews band. fuck hippies, i hate them. and i dont know if any of that made any sense but thats basically what went down in my head. BOOYA.

MurderSluts - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. ASH.UGT

ASH.UGT 12oz Junior Member

ASH.UGT - Replied May 28, 2004

.....watching my parents get shot.

By the way i know this is going to sound really weird but ive always noticed in my dreams i can never run away from anything fast its always in slow motion and if any one hits me in a dream and i go to hit them back its really slow to. Its like my dreams have a slow motion effect , anyways i asked some friends if they had the same thing and they said yes,

Any one else?

ASH.UGT - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  14. MurderSluts

MurderSluts 12oz Junior Member

MurderSluts - Replied May 28, 2004

i used to have the slow motion shit when i was younger. i also had the one where i was getting attacked by bees. the worst was the recurring dreams when my teeth start to fall out all at once but i just keep biting and biting and they just keep falling out. i asked a dream expert about that and she said it was because a loved one was going to die or was very sick. which shocked me because when i was having that dream everynight it was when my nana was dying and then a few years later i was having it again when a close auntie was dying. weird shit. but yeah. im with ya on the cant run away fast enough shit. and you can never seem to wake up fast enough either!!

MurderSluts - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  15. SilentBob

SilentBob 12oz Member

SilentBob - Replied May 28, 2004

BEST NIGHTMARE EVER

edit* I've also had the slow mo steez when I was younger. And the dreams where all my teeth were falling out. I don't think anyone died when I dreamt it though.

SilentBob - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: