night train...

otto dix

so, i bought my first bottle of night train around 10 this evening , from an old black man while cops wonder why a shady white kid with tattoos up and down his arm is hanging around this "anything but seedy" part of lambertville. i proceeded to my "sorta" girlfriend's house and started drinking while she threw on EASY RIDER.

well, fuck...night train is some horrible shit! after the movie, we have sex and it occurs to me that i am definately not in love.

on the way home i smoked about 4 cigerettes and wished it was 1967 and i was in new orleans, tripping on acid in a graveyard with two harlets. i was also kinda wishing i didnt drink all that night train. shit was horrible!

sorry, pretty pointless thread, i think i just felt like sumerizing/contemplating my night out loud.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

cool, i think i might get some head tonight from some girl from atlanta..its my dayoff tomorrow, so i think i might try and bone.

Oh shit....hahahaha... Night train is all my uncle drinks. I swear this kat probably has that shit flowing through his veins. I remember seeing the Night Train 'Express' bottles. It was ridiculous. You know you've hit the end of the line when you seriuosly start fuckin' with that billshit.

i drank night train once.

I have never had a more foul reaction to alchohol. true i should not have had the beer and gin before slamming night train...but five years later it still makes my stomach churn.

forties days and forties nights?

eh, they dont sell no colt 45 near me. bastards.

Guest WebsterUno

White Port.

Im getting shit faced tonight,

I got buzzed last night, off some

of that 8-Ball!! heh heh

Saw Q-Zen and Frea spin last night too.

Nice set. But yeah, totally shit faced

tonight, and watch Master Killer.

so, yeah, try yourself some White Port.

Or mix in a lil Kool-Aid powder into

that bottle of Night Train Next time,

its tastes better that way. Warms