Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Night Of The Living Dead 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kr430n5_666, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I just watched this for the first time in years and, hot pants kid, the ending is terrible. I never realized how terrible the ending was. They used the same clips like 43 times at the ending...it was piss on a salad. The government just shot a missle and blew shit up...fucking retardo.

I also found it funny how that red haired girl, whose name is "TRASH", was a fucking moron. She was sitting there talking about fantisizing about getting killed and she took all of her clothes off and started dancing around on tombstones and shit while some crappy rock music was playing.

Also, the teenagers were dressed in all these fucking retardo "punk" clothes with chains and pins and shit. They all had mohawks and all that jazz. There was one point where on of the kid's, whose name is "SUICIDE", says "the wau i dress isnt a joke, its a way of life" or something like that. hahahaha. yeah man...the uniform of your shitty music judges who you are. hahaha.

I also liked the guy who ran out of the room in the beginning who got his head cut off and then they smashed an axe into his head and just left it there. hahaha.

Also, the slimy guy who was the first to escape was awesome. he just was a huge fan of brains. he seemed like a nice guy, just wanted to devour some skullz, son.

The torso zombie they tied to the bed was bling. they did a good job with that.

I like how all the policemen and paramedics were called in by the zombies and they just ate their brains. that was amusing.

Overall, best part of the movie is the stupid naked red haired girl, "TRASH", running around with no clothes on dancing, trying to save her friends, getting killed (best part), and then running around naked and dead and killing more people. hahahah so fucking retardo-ridiculous, son. you dig?

2. Robocop

Robocop Banned

get at me on AIM sucka!

3. skum lord

skum lord Junior Member

its so often said how do the walking dead come off the head.

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I preffer The evil dead series . Blackula comes in a close second.

5. Robocop

Robocop Banned

one time i blazed up and was blingin it around the suburbs in my iced out escalade and i hit a horse.

6. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

it´s all about dawn of the dead.

when I went to pittsburgh the first place I wanted to see was the mall where they filmed that movie (didn´t get a chance...but they said it was all remodeled anyway). it´s so dope. the closing credits..with the tripped out happy music...and zombies walking around the mall...shit is dope. I just don´t see why other people don´t share my enthusiasm for that film...it´s so incredibly great. pure inspiration.

7. siloette

siloette Member

yeah and did you notice we DO have two copies! haha I was right!

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Im sorry this is wasting a post but that was fucking hillarious man.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

^yeah...appears to be my humor style...interesting...

10. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Night of the Living Dead
    Dawn of the Dead
    Day of the Dead.

period.

11. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

yeah!

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I actually really liked this movie a lot. One movie I didn't like so much was Evil Dead 2. Everything sucked except maybe ten minutes of it.

13. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

14. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

weird... i just saw this movie for the first time about a month ago. definitely hilarious. i like how the government dude who shot the missile at the town was in a scene in the beginning which led you to believe he was going to be an integral part of the movie..... and then he had absolutely nothing to do with anything until the very end.

15. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

wasn't that movie called return of the living dead? it was more of a comedy than anything, no? i laughed through the whole thing.

"send more paramedics!"