Night Of The Living Dead 2

Kr430n5_666

I just watched this for the first time in years and, hot pants kid, the ending is terrible. I never realized how terrible the ending was. They used the same clips like 43 times at the ending...it was piss on a salad. The government just shot a missle and blew shit up...fucking retardo.

I also found it funny how that red haired girl, whose name is "TRASH", was a fucking moron. She was sitting there talking about fantisizing about getting killed and she took all of her clothes off and started dancing around on tombstones and shit while some crappy rock music was playing.

Also, the teenagers were dressed in all these fucking retardo "punk" clothes with chains and pins and shit. They all had mohawks and all that jazz. There was one point where on of the kid's, whose name is "SUICIDE", says "the wau i dress isnt a joke, its a way of life" or something like that. hahahaha. yeah man...the uniform of your shitty music judges who you are. hahaha.

I also liked the guy who ran out of the room in the beginning who got his head cut off and then they smashed an axe into his head and just left it there. hahaha.

Also, the slimy guy who was the first to escape was awesome. he just was a huge fan of brains. he seemed like a nice guy, just wanted to devour some skullz, son.

The torso zombie they tied to the bed was bling. they did a good job with that.

I like how all the policemen and paramedics were called in by the zombies and they just ate their brains. that was amusing.

Overall, best part of the movie is the stupid naked red haired girl, "TRASH", running around with no clothes on dancing, trying to save her friends, getting killed (best part), and then running around naked and dead and killing more people. hahahah so fucking retardo-ridiculous, son. you dig?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it´s all about dawn of the dead.

when I went to pittsburgh the first place I wanted to see was the mall where they filmed that movie (didn´t get a chance...but they said it was all remodeled anyway). it´s so dope. the closing credits..with the tripped out happy music...and zombies walking around the mall...shit is dope. I just don´t see why other people don´t share my enthusiasm for that film...it´s so incredibly great. pure inspiration.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Overall, best part of the movie is the stupid naked red haired girl, "TRASH", running around with no clothes on dancing, trying to save her friends, getting killed (best part), and then running around naked and dead and killing more people. hahahah so fucking retardo-ridiculous, son. you dig?

yeah!

• 2 years later...

weird... i just saw this movie for the first time about a month ago. definitely hilarious. i like how the government dude who shot the missile at the town was in a scene in the beginning which led you to believe he was going to be an integral part of the movie..... and then he had absolutely nothing to do with anything until the very end.

Archived