NIGGUH WHUT WHUT WHUT WHUT

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

one time after watching mortal kombat the movie my little cousin decided he wanted to be a ninja, so me and my bro told him that ninjas get naked and wear their underwear on their head, and he did it

then my brother chased him around the house wih a plastic sword and accidently shoved it up his butt...that was pretty funny, kids are so fucking stupid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

that yahoo video shit is cool, i use my little sisters screen name to watch them

then i go to necrohiphop.com and whack off to the pussy section

UH

NO

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i think he was talking about me

im gonna lose my virginity before tease did so i aint even tripping, i got a backpack full of bricks, rope, duct tape, and scissors for cutting girls panties off nice and easy

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

one time after watching mortal kombat the movie my little cousin decided he wanted to be a ninja, so me and my bro told him that ninjas get naked and wear their underwear on their head, and he did it

then my brother chased him around the house wih a plastic sword and accidently shoved it up his butt...that was pretty funny, kids are so fucking stupid

and this is why your user name is what it is

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

http://www.realultimatepower.net

bow down to the real ninjas.

oh and, your gay.

:D

Archived