1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

niggaz are jocking me

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by garth vader, Jun 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garth vader

garth vader 12oz Member

niggaz are jocking me

Discussion started by garth vader - Jun 13, 2001

alright so who was it? huh? oh well it's good to know i got fans that waste they're time on making fake posts about me, while i'm out getting pussy. now let me set the record straight: i don't like secret, she looked ugly, in the action shot. she's annoying. she's a scenester,and i dunno, she just sucks.
    maury sosa: you know how i feel about him.
    little girls: yeah sure 13 year olds are fine with me. i mean there's this one at my school, she's about 6 foot 2, damn she's fine! she looks about 17 at least, secs you know the one!
    me being ugly: i consider my self ugly, but my hair seems to get the chicks to like me or something lately...nah it's cuz they know im about to be rich...oh and to the kid that's jocking me, we call it a reserve up in canada.

now i'm going to make this into a scuba diving thread, so it won't be closed. have any of you every been scuba diving? it's pretty cool. you get to see a lot of cool shit, i found a hammer from the 1700's. round my parts it's way better to go diving in the winter. down deep it's almost alwyas the same temperature. if you haven't been diving. you should really look into the shit, it's cool

garth vader - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Jun 13, 2001

[​IMG]

3. willy!wonka

willy!wonka 12oz Senior Member

willy!wonka - Replied Jun 13, 2001

hahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaahahahahahhaahaahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaha...
    i love pics of shit..I've seen bigger

willy!wonka - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jun 13, 2001

WOW....that is one fine specimen........

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.