niggaz are jocking me

garth vader

alright so who was it? huh? oh well it's good to know i got fans that waste they're time on making fake posts about me, while i'm out getting pussy. now let me set the record straight: i don't like secret, she looked ugly, in the action shot. she's annoying. she's a scenester,and i dunno, she just sucks.

maury sosa: you know how i feel about him.

little girls: yeah sure 13 year olds are fine with me. i mean there's this one at my school, she's about 6 foot 2, damn she's fine! she looks about 17 at least, secs you know the one!

me being ugly: i consider my self ugly, but my hair seems to get the chicks to like me or something lately...nah it's cuz they know im about to be rich...oh and to the kid that's jocking me, we call it a reserve up in canada.

now i'm going to make this into a scuba diving thread, so it won't be closed. have any of you every been scuba diving? it's pretty cool. you get to see a lot of cool shit, i found a hammer from the 1700's. round my parts it's way better to go diving in the winter. down deep it's almost alwyas the same temperature. if you haven't been diving. you should really look into the shit, it's cool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived