Nielsen Media Research

InnerCityRebel

Has anyone ever had the Nielsen Media Research people send them the booklets on what you watch?I was contacted about 3 weeks ago about being included in the survey.I figured what the hell i will do it.My girlfriend was happy as hell cause there have been shows on that she liked alot that have been cancelled lately.Sorry i am getting side tracked.So 3 days ago my 4 booklets arrive in the mighty mialbox.You ask why 4 well i have 4 tv's in the house.There not all hooked up but oh well.I will be giving 2 books to my girlfriends sister and her husband so they can fill them also.So anyways my survey time starts today and the first thing in there is the NBA Playoffs.I am sure i will have a wide arrange of tv programming in those bad boys.To me it looks like i will be watching alot of tv in the next week.Can anyone suggest any good shows that are good but don't get the fame for being good?Let me know i will try and include your favs if possible.

Damn i guess i should have broke all that up??:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am a Survior junkie..I actully blame a buddy of mine since this girl he was hot for hangs out with that chick Jerri that everyone hates.I have been watching since she was first on.I believe it was the second one.Oh yeah also Jerri is a bitch in person also.I wanted to slap her when i met her.She thought her shit didn't stink.Let me tell ya it smells real bad..:yuck:

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

I am a Survior junkie

YOU SUCK!!!

sorry, i had to do that.

i must confess, there is one reality show i've been watching lately. it's one from the uk called "there's something about miriam". basically the same format as average joe and the like. basically a bunch of dudes trying to hook up with one hot chick. the only difference being..............the chick is a dude.i don't know if it's been on in the states, so keep ur eyes peeled.

mriam_hdr.gif

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Say you watched MXC on the Spike network every possible second you can.

RIGHT YOU ARE, EL MAMZ!

the log drop event is by far the funniest thing i've ever seen. I can't imagine how sore some of those people are the day after.

I also dunno why boulderdash is such a big deal. I guess watching from television you can't really get a good grasp on the actual weight of the styrofoam boulders. Maybe they're compressed or weighted or something.

I've seen American's on there alot. Like whole groups of them. I'd love to find out the possibility of being on the show or something. Some of those events are fun as fuck.