Nickelodeon

MystikPW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SayOne

ren & stimpy

salute your shorts

wild n crazy kids

you cant do that on television

picture pages

finders keepers

nick arcade

Pete n Pete

[This message has been edited by SayOne (edited 06-22-2001).]

Originally posted by SayOne:

ren & stimpy

salute your shorts

wild n crazy kids

you cant do that on television

picture pages

finders keepers

nick arcade

Pete n Pete

[This message has been edited by SayOne (edited 06-22-2001).]

"you cant do that on television"

i was waitin for sum1 to say that shit

sho was fuking ill as fuck

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

[This message has been edited by theFUME (edited 06-23-2001).]

Guest fr8lover

i watched every episode over and over of all those shows, especially salute your shorts..

AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE AWFUL WAFFLE...

I HATE HEY DUDE. OH HOW I HATE IT. IT IS THE SINGLE WORST FUCKING SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN. I JUST GOT SO PISSED WHEN I WAS A KID BECAUSE IT WOULD ALWAYS COME ON RIGHT WHEN ALL THE GOOD CARTOONS ENDED, AND DINNER WASN'T READY YET AND I FUCKING HATE THAT SHOW MORE THAN ANYTHING. I WANTED TO PUNCH THE DANNY KID IN THE FACE, THINKING HE'S A REBEL BECAUSE HE HAS A FUCKING SKATEBOARD AND A METS HAT. GOD I HATE THAT SHOW.

Guest SayOne

fuck the bullshit you cant to that on television is where slimin niggaz came from , that one nigga barf woould say,"ahh ahhh i heard that !" then the kids would throw up..tytest show eva.

Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1:

anyone who grew up in the nickelodeon era...top 5 shows...?

5.original guts

4.roundhouse

3.wild n crazy kids

2.salute your shorts

1.HEY DUDE

where the hell is ren and stimpy and double dare

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Guest dBUSH

BARF!! holy crap- I totally forgot You Can't Do That... that show was the best. HEY DUDE super-duper wack, as was Saved by the Bell (not Nickelodeon dork) only worse cause the girls weren't as good looking. SK8 TV was a good show but it only came on like 2 times a year.

When sk8 tv got cancelled I wanted to murder my neighbors. I LOVED The Adventures Of Pete and Pete. Ren & Stimpy was also a favorite. Hey Dude was the gayest show ever. Guts was also gay except for the AggroCrag. That was the freshest thing ever. Clarissa Explains it all was dope. Fergusson was the coolest kid. I bet you he sells cars and does coke now. Nowadays it's all about Spongebobsquarepants, Rocketpower,Doug, HeyArnold, and the occasional vintage Rugrats. All the other shows can suck my toes.

------------------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1682414&a=12907782&p=49161904'>

1999-reg.jpg The other big prize game show, Greed, is also a nerve-racking waste of time, but for a completely different reason -- it's hard for even straight guys to watch this without admitting that Chuck Woolery is a little bit fuckable. I even taped the show, paused it, and drew a little sailor uniform on him with a grease pencil. My friends say it was a mistake, but now they all get to watch their favorite shows, with a fun sailor theme. Even professional football is better when one of the linemen is dressed like Shirley Temple. And it only got better when I glued a lollipop to the TV and said, "Twenty bucks on the fags!"

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

#1 all time best Nickelodeon show ever was "SK8 TV" but probally half the young bucks on here arent old enough to remember it. I still hate Skate Master Tate with a passion though. Where I work I can watch almost any cable channel that exists and Nickelodeon has a spin off channel called GAS (Games & Sports) that plays rereuns of SK8 TV on the weekend.

Archived