NICK CANON HATE THREAD

BOZACK

that gay faggot "gigolo" video damn near made me vomit on my keyboard. between the horrible cheezy dancing, the ugly ass snoop dogg-esque perm, and r.kelly prancing around pretending to play a flute in a parking lot.....it's just too much. someone fill me in: what the fuck happened to rap? i guess now it's ok for nickelodeon/disney stars to run around talking about "every time i turn around i got another hoe" :mad: :mad: :mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think 2 years for Ms. Duff, so you might want to retract your previous statment. Nick Cannon is a fag, but I could see R. Kelly and Hillary doing something together soon....

Random TRL caller: Ummm like hi. I wanna umm request like that new Hillary Duff song, whats it called.

Andre 3000: Uhhh what? You'd like to request who? Who in the world is Hillary Duff?

Best minute of MTV since YO! MTV Raps stopped coming on.

I wasn't aware nick cannon had a nickalodeon show, but have you seen the piece of shit lil romeo and master p put together, the shit is so wack, worst acting ever, i can't believe i sat through half an episode out of bordom before i cought myself and emmediatly turned of my set and shot myself:o

Archived