NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

cinnamon toast crunch804

a girl i know sent this to me and i just think it's so true..it's a bit long but worth reading

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

By: Garrett Hols

It’s amazing that assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, it’s not that amazing. They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. IT’S A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen… until they get into what they’re after. Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however when they realize what assholes their predators really are, they pretend like the asshole is really nice inside. The girl tries to change the asshole into a nice guy, but assholes will always be assholes. She gets upset and goes to the nice guy to complain about the asshole. But she claims to love the asshole… now this is where the theory begins. She doesn’t want to look like she is easy so she wont dump the asshole right away, instead she will stay with the asshole. Girls are idiots. They don’t realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls because he is naturally like that. However, girls don’t see it for some reason or another. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their asshole boyfriend. But the nice guy isn’t THAT naïve. He was trying to score with the girl he listens to all along. The problem is that since he is a nice guy he keeps listening. Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND. They don’t say, “Oh he’s hot” or “I want to have his children” about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support. When they get the emotional support from the nice guy, they don’t need it from the asshole. The nice guy gets the shit end of the stick while the asshole gets all the action. I am starting to wonder if being a nice guy is really the route to take to get action… I have been down this path for all of my post-pubescent life and it has gotten me NOWHERE… at least not in the women department. Perhaps another reason why girls fall for the asshole is because assholes ignore the girl they are with. The women wonder, “Why isn’t he paying attention to me?” so they explore why. They poke and prod and get closer to the asshole. They start to get easier with each attempt to get closer. The asshole finally says, “I’ve let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat this bass”. It is then he puts on his charade and the girl feels like she has won him… even thought all she has won is an asshole. Once you have gone down the path as a nice guy or a “listener” you can’t turn back. The girl will always go after the assholes because there are always nice guys there to listen. Once you realize that you are a “listener” you cant do anything about it… just pack up and close shop. There is no way you will get into her pants… ever. There is and never will be a situation where the nice guy will get the girl he has a crush on. It just doesn’t work like that. The girl wont “come to her senses” and realize what an asshole her boyfriend is like in the movies… instead she will just go after another asshole, and unless you stop being a nice guy, she will never go after you. Women complain that there are no nice guys in the world. Right. They are obviously not looking hard enough because there are nice guys EVERYWHERE!!!! Girls aren’t looking for nice guys… they say they are but they’re not. They are looking for the perfect asshole, but there is NO SUCH THING as the perfect asshole. All in all, the nice guy gets the shaft. To all the girls out there with boyfriends that don’t treat you with respect, that don’t listen to you, and that don’t care about you I say this; look next to you. The guy that has been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your asshole to be like. He knows more about you than you know about yourself… because he has listened to it all.

and it's my life story!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FlamingHobo

i didn't read the above but ive had MANY of the same thoughts...im living proof that nice guys finish dead last..for the longest..no girl was interested in me..or so i thought...i decided to conduct an expirament..and i changed my attitude every time i went out..to a kind of quick witted "jerk"...since then ive gotten laid 3 times and i am hanging out with another girl very soon...the expirament started about a month ago...and i dont get out much due to my rigorous school schedule..but yeah..you put on the jerk shirt you get the dick worked..plain and simple...its hard for me to be a jerk sometimes becaus im like..this is fucking rediculous..but its so true...its fucking disgusting..but hey..sex is fun :D

Guest fr8lover

blame their daddies. seriously. ive listened to enough loveline to know that these girls feel the need to have an asshole in their lives.

i get the shit end of the stick always. and just when i think its going good i get fucked over twice as hard. and that doesnt mean sex.

Guest willy.wonka

dude, i wrote this big thing on me being the nice guy and i accidently erased it.i'll have to write it later..i can give you nice guy the edge if you need it.

yeah, and nice girls get fucked over...... i wish i wasn't nice all the time. other people tell me that i get taken advantage of because i am too nice. i use to be such a bitch but now i am just nice. when i say taken advantage of i don't mean in a sexual way. like lets have sex ...and i say ok!. i mean it's like i'm the listener. or something. sometimes. i don;t know. i'm retarded. that's why for now i say fuck relationships. i like being lonely! yay. hahhahhahahhahhahah i added that hahahhahahhahahah so i don't seem bitter. so hhahhhhhhhhhhhh

oh over in my town... bikes arent cool.unless you're a white motocross kid. in metal mulisha. or something. i always ask people if they'd bike ride with me if i bought a bike ..but no..it's not cool. by the beach they all ride bikes. =( i have a car but when i get a job..whenever that is. i am buying a bike. fuck being cool man. i'll ride by myself at night to get exercise and it's fun. the last bike i had was blue and pink with a basket. okay no basket ..but it was along time ago.

Guest illwill

damn deliss ill ride a bike with yah, im no serious bike rider, i know some of these people on here are hardcore. i dont have a road bike or anything, but i have fun riding around. oh and since the mountains are close to me its fun to mountain bike down the ski slopes during the summer.

Guest willy.wonka

helpful tips from willy wonka

just look mysterious and scary.

if you act stupid, "be smart about it"

dont be a jerk, but a hint of asshole is ok.."i dont take shit from anybody"

if youre gonna be a nice guy, make sure you're a hero..like if people harrass the girl, make sure youre there to tell that or those guys to fuck off.(even if you get your ass kicked)

hold her..touching breaks barriers

when you look at her..look in here eyes and "vibe" to her

the thing is, i had my share of girls/women.i still can never understand them, but as soon i shown the dreamgirls that i didnt care for them anymore..they seem sorta magnatized to what i was feeling."that listener became the speaker"

i dont mind being the listener..its cool.nothing wrong with that.sometimes girls really do need the nice guys around.you know girls just keep the nice guys around for that "in case of emergency break glass."you could be that case.

ask for blowjobs and finger her butt

Archived