Nice clothes for clubs ?? Ya or na

E-DubleSkilZ

What are your thoughts on these spots, tonight i can go to club where you have to wear nice clothes, theres this girl i know is gunna be there that i wanna see.

Or i can go chill with the boys, wear comfortable clothes, but not as many females.

Personally I freaken hate wearing nice shoes - they feel all big and shit make me feel like im wearing bricks on my feet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah,it depends.........most of time I rock the same gear for days......I don't give a fuck........as long as I can't see dirt then they aren't dirty........nothing a little colonge can't cure.........I don't really care.

y not just wear what u got on to where the gurl is? this one time i went to the opera after just skating for like 3 hours and i smelled bad and was all dirty and shit, but it's ok cause i was with my friend katherine and she didn't care.

Overalls, black Harley T-shirt, tramp cover, Marine Corps combat boots. Clubs? Fuck that. I do my drinking out in the open out of a gallon jug of Carlo Rossi paisano.

The last time I went to a club was when I was in nursing school, down on the Strand in Galveston. In fact, it was in the Strand Saloon. Me, two other guys, and twenty female nursing students. What a fucking hassle that was. We had just finished a two-day stint in the children's unit at Shriner Burns Hospital. Everybody got completely SHIT FACED. No matter how much I drank, though, I couldn't get rid of the thoughts of those little kids burned up all to shit.

Oh. And I wore blue jeans, tennis shoes and a black t-shirt that time, but we pretty much fit right in cause it was a biker bar. The girls all got drunk and raised hell with all the scooter tramps. The bros wanted to keep Renee'. We had to extricate her from this one guy. He was comepletely conquered. Renee' is from Louisiana, and all she would speak to him was French. Old Bro wanted some of that bad.

Guest fr8lover

i dont care usually. only time i really try to impress is on a date, so the girl doesnt think im a total slob. other than that who is really looking at me anyway?

i dont do 'clean' or 'dressed up'

last time i was forced to dress up i wore...

black khakis and a white longsleeve button up dress shirt

but to keep my dirtball style

i wore my vans, left the shirt untucked,

wore my sunglasses all day, didnt shave and smoked like a fiend

some chick asked me if i was a model, that was cool

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i wear the same shit for 3 days....

baggy denim jeans

puff jacket

shelltoes

thats regulating on the situation