1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nice clothes for clubs ?? Ya or na

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Oct 18, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Nice clothes for clubs ?? Ya or na

Discussion started by E-DubleSkilZ - Oct 18, 2002

What are your thoughts on these spots, tonight i can go to club where you have to wear nice clothes, theres this girl i know is gunna be there that i wanna see.

Or i can go chill with the boys, wear comfortable clothes, but not as many females.

Personally I freaken hate wearing nice shoes - they feel all big and shit make me feel like im wearing bricks on my feet.

E-DubleSkilZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Oct 18, 2002

nah,it depends.........most of time I rock the same gear for days......I don't give a fuck........as long as I can't see dirt then they aren't dirty........nothing a little colonge can't cure.........I don't really care.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Oct 18, 2002

throw on some khaki pants or dark jeans if allowed and some boots and a button shirt.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Oct 18, 2002

i wear the same shit for 3 days....

baggy denim jeans
    puff jacket
    shelltoes

5. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo 12oz Member

FourOneTwo - Replied Oct 19, 2002

thats whats up.

FourOneTwo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

JIGSAW - Replied Oct 19, 2002

khaki pants, shelltoes, random shirts, always the blue hood...

7. ledzep

ledzep 12oz Junior Member

ledzep - Replied Oct 19, 2002

comfort

ledzep - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  8. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

PAYROLL - Replied Oct 19, 2002

I don't remember who originally posted this but...

9. Wi$H

Wi$H 12oz Junior Member

Wi$H - Replied Oct 19, 2002

y not just wear what u got on to where the gurl is? this one time i went to the opera after just skating for like 3 hours and i smelled bad and was all dirty and shit, but it's ok cause i was with my friend katherine and she didn't care.

Wi$H - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  10. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Oct 19, 2002

DPC=always piumpin

11. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Oct 19, 2002

Overalls, black Harley T-shirt, tramp cover, Marine Corps combat boots. Clubs? Fuck that. I do my drinking out in the open out of a gallon jug of Carlo Rossi paisano.

The last time I went to a club was when I was in nursing school, down on the Strand in Galveston. In fact, it was in the Strand Saloon. Me, two other guys, and twenty female nursing students. What a fucking hassle that was. We had just finished a two-day stint in the children's unit at Shriner Burns Hospital. Everybody got completely SHIT FACED. No matter how much I drank, though, I couldn't get rid of the thoughts of those little kids burned up all to shit.

Oh. And I wore blue jeans, tennis shoes and a black t-shirt that time, but we pretty much fit right in cause it was a biker bar. The girls all got drunk and raised hell with all the scooter tramps. The bros wanted to keep Renee'. We had to extricate her from this one guy. He was comepletely conquered. Renee' is from Louisiana, and all she would speak to him was French. Old Bro wanted some of that bad.

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Oct 19, 2002

Fuck that always dress your best.....

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  13. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Oct 20, 2002

Hey, man, that is my best. What choo mean by dat crack?

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. InDY_500

InDY_500 12oz Veteran Member

InDY_500 - Replied Oct 20, 2002

fuck the bullshit man...........i be wearin my overalls followed by my bunny slippers*drives girls crazy) then i proceed to throw on my pink,yellow, and green stripped shirt..........wit my cowboy and im ready to get some bitchs man..........

InDY_500 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Oct 20, 2002

i dont care usually. only time i really try to impress is on a date, so the girl doesnt think im a total slob. other than that who is really looking at me anyway?