NHL Trade Deadline

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*bump*

Gilmour, Housley, good for you, both great ex-Sabres, even thought they's ancient. The Sabres are getting dismantled something fierce, but who cares, the only one I cared about was, well, maybe Gratton, but maybe Varada, or Ray, I mean guy's been with us for fifteen years, has a weekly radio show, and does so much for the area, why send him away in the twilight of his career for future considerations, kind of like what Boston did to Bobby Orr. But hey, maybe he'd like to kiss the cup just once.

I really haven't watched much hockey this year so I don't know who's doing what, or who's a free agent. I'd check out Zhitnik, Satan, McKee, Biron, and Brown if you really want a Sabre that's going to make a difference, but you're going to have to give up a bit more than most are willing to part with before playoffs, I guess that's why they're still there, the big horses will probably get jockeyed in the off season.

Archived