Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NHL Trade Deadline

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

YES, SUCKERS!!! Gilmour is on the Leafs!!!! so is Housley!

Detroit and Colorado stacked up today, too.

It's OUR fuckin' year this time!!

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

gilmore's back? that's great.

3. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

4. xKillmodEx

xKillmodEx Guest

5. 23578

23578 Elite Member

*bump*

Gilmour, Housley, good for you, both great ex-Sabres, even thought they's ancient. The Sabres are getting dismantled something fierce, but who cares, the only one I cared about was, well, maybe Gratton, but maybe Varada, or Ray, I mean guy's been with us for fifteen years, has a weekly radio show, and does so much for the area, why send him away in the twilight of his career for future considerations, kind of like what Boston did to Bobby Orr. But hey, maybe he'd like to kiss the cup just once.

I really haven't watched much hockey this year so I don't know who's doing what, or who's a free agent. I'd check out Zhitnik, Satan, McKee, Biron, and Brown if you really want a Sabre that's going to make a difference, but you're going to have to give up a bit more than most are willing to part with before playoffs, I guess that's why they're still there, the big horses will probably get jockeyed in the off season.