NHL 2002-3 Season

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY GOT IGGY AND THEY PICKED UP A FEW GOOD TRADES FROM THE AVS, I THINK THIS SEASON COULD BE PROMISING, IVE BEEN WAITING ALL SUMMER FOR HOCKEY TO START UP AGAIN. BUT IF THE FLAMES ARE A BUNCH OF BUMS, ITS BACK TO THE DEFAULT LEAFS TO CHEER FOR.

ahh shit, sorry about the caps lock.

yeah, i have a feeling the Flames want it bad enough to reach the playoffs with not too much of a struggle. Also, did you hear about Grier being traded from the Oilers to the Caps for future second and third round pick? I guess it's alright, but Grier ain't too shabby a player.

Guest seno.oner

SAN JOSE!!!!! all the fucking way..... nabakov was at my hockey camp this summer.....guy is fucking amazing....belfore was there too with his kid.....both of them weren't very impressive.

Guest seno.oner
Guest platapie
Originally posted by nomadawhat

time for cujo to pick up his cup.

once again, all i have to say is:

RED WINGS!

i cant belive the leafs traded him.:( im still upset

platinum, aren't you from oz or some remote backwater island like that? How the fuck do you know Leafs? BIG UP ANYWAYS!

and Nabakov is a damn sick motherfucker! You're saying, seno, that he showed up Belfour at your camp? My buddy had Glenn Healy (back up for Leafs two years ago) at his camp, and he made shit look easy.

Belfour got a 5-0 shutout today against the Penguins. I'm happy. Lemieux was going on in the papers how he'd get a couple of points at least tonight. HAHA!

Guest Velvet Jones
Originally posted by Weapon X

The season started last night, and the Leafs are playing in Pittsburgh tonight. I just know Lemieux is gonna get multiple points tonight...

Maple Leafs 6, Penguins 0.

In other news...

B R U I N S .

Originally posted by nomadawhat

time for cujo to pick up his cup.

once again, all i have to say is:

RED WINGS!

yeah you're fuckin welcome.

and yeah it was 6-0 leafs... good game.

there are a lot of teams this year that could do good things.. all depends on the injury status though.

Guest seno.oner

platinum, aren't you from oz or some remote backwater island like that? How the fuck do you know Leafs? BIG UP ANYWAYS!

and Nabakov is a damn sick motherfucker! You're saying, seno, that he showed up Belfour at your camp? My buddy had Glenn Healy (back up for Leafs two years ago) at his camp, and he made shit look easy.

Belfour got a 5-0 shutout today against the Penguins. I'm happy. Lemieux was going on in the papers how he'd get a couple of points at least tonight. HAHA!

no.... nabakov and belfour showed up at the camp....kipersov was there too and there was some russian forward from the leafs and a rusian forward....ivan something from the panthers......last year we had tibault and nabokov at the camp.....belfour wasn't looking too good out there...he did have all new CCM equipment that he was breaking in though

Guest platapie

ty domi will punch everyone! hahaha hes so funny that lovable hockeyman.:D

...anyways, sens beat leafs 2-1, but it's all good. trevor kidd started, and he did alright. travis green took a dumb penalty, still. i hate to say it, but i'm liking the goaltending situation we got in toronto. i hope i don't eat my words later.

anyone online know any other scores? i'm too lazy to put it on the sports.

Guest greedy mars

seno. good shit. im a goalie .fuck man where you from.? you ever play little ceasers, or honey baked ham, toronto rangers, or east coast eagles? yeah i played for all them at one point in my career. but yeah enough about that shit. umm hockey timee

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by greedy mars

seno. good shit. im a goalie .fuck man where you from.? you ever play little ceasers, or honey baked ham, toronto rangers, or east coast eagles? yeah i played for all them at one point in my career. but yeah enough about that shit. umm hockey timee

greedy...definately i use to play for the barons...played honeybaked,caesars,belle tire all of them...im a goalie to.....playing high school right now for 2 years then i might go play 2 years of prep and then jrs.....where are you playing?

^^I used to have those bauer reactors..never liked em, they seemed like they were designed for bow-legged kids...

Im happy with my koho "roy" pads...i dont really like their design, but hey theyre free so what the hell..

also got a brians glove and blocker, i like the bigger pockets brians have..

weeeeee...

im bored.

Guest seno.oner

^^^ shameless good to see we have some goalies on here...... i just got al black vaughn gloves the velocity blocker and the legacy catcher....waiting for vaughn to ship me the velocity pads...theyre all black with some silver ill get some pics when they get here..right now im using the louisville ice caps..nice pads....actualy im about to get pics of my equipment cuz im bored out of my mind

Archived