Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NHL 2002-3 Season

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The season started last night, and the Leafs are playing in Pittsburgh tonight. I just know Lemieux is gonna get multiple points tonight...

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY GOT IGGY AND THEY PICKED UP A FEW GOOD TRADES FROM THE AVS, I THINK THIS SEASON COULD BE PROMISING, IVE BEEN WAITING ALL SUMMER FOR HOCKEY TO START UP AGAIN. BUT IF THE FLAMES ARE A BUNCH OF BUMS, ITS BACK TO THE DEFAULT LEAFS TO CHEER FOR.

ahh shit, sorry about the caps lock.

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

time for cujo to pick up his cup.

once again, all i have to say is:

RED WINGS!

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck the red wings. flames all the way.

i dont think the wings will have the season they did last year, i think its all downhill for them actually.

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I watched every game that was played last night..

Thank you digital cable and i have every nhl channel there is...

LIKE WHOA.

:D

GO FLYERS

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

yeah, i have a feeling the Flames want it bad enough to reach the playoffs with not too much of a struggle. Also, did you hear about Grier being traded from the Oilers to the Caps for future second and third round pick? I guess it's alright, but Grier ain't too shabby a player.

7. CemeteryKid

CemeteryKid New Jack

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah i think they do want it bad, i think theyll get in, hopefully theyll really turn things around this season. of course i have to be in europe when the flames get in after 7 years. oh well. go flames regardless.

9. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Fuck the Flames! GO OILERS!

I don't know if Grier should have been traded, but good ol' K. Lowe always seems to know what he's doing, I guess they wanted to get rid of the salary and plan for the future

10. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

SAN JOSE!!!!! all the fucking way..... nabakov was at my hockey camp this summer.....guy is fucking amazing....belfore was there too with his kid.....both of them weren't very impressive.

11. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

SO YOU ALL DON'T THINL IM LYIN>>>> LAST YEARS PICS
    http://cartogra.com/rs/B0BFD9C4-DC9D-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'> [img]http://cartogra.com/rs/B0BFD9C5-DC9D-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'> [img]http://cartogra.com/rs/B0BFD9D4-DC9D-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'> [img]http://cartogra.com/rs/B0BFD9D6-DC9D-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

SORRY THEYRE ALL SIDEWAYS

12. platapie

platapie Guest

i cant belive the leafs traded him.:( im still upset

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

platinum, aren't you from oz or some remote backwater island like that? How the fuck do you know Leafs? BIG UP ANYWAYS!

and Nabakov is a damn sick motherfucker! You're saying, seno, that he showed up Belfour at your camp? My buddy had Glenn Healy (back up for Leafs two years ago) at his camp, and he made shit look easy.

Belfour got a 5-0 shutout today against the Penguins. I'm happy. Lemieux was going on in the papers how he'd get a couple of points at least tonight. HAHA!

14. Velvet Jones

Velvet Jones Guest

Maple Leafs 6, Penguins 0.

In other news...
    B R U I N S .

15. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

6-0? You sure?

i remember 2 Mogilny goals, 2 Sundin goals, and one Antropov (my man) goals.