NFL 2005

nomadawhat

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Sep 8 2005, 11:39 AM

The US is in too, but like any americans care about football.

We'll see about that.

So in absense of Smart touting the Bucaneers, I figured we need a real football thread.

Kickoff tonight...

I'd like to see the Raiders take the Pats, but its not going to happen.

And, oh yeah, the Lions are going to the playoffs this year.

31-22060-m.jpg

bling bling

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by nomadawhat+Sep 8 2005, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Sep 8 2005, 06:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Sep 8 2005, 11:39 AM

The US is in too, but like any americans care about football.

real football thread.

[/b]

Well, no offence and all but you have to be completely illiterate not to understand which sport qualifies as real football...here, let me explain.

frontfoo.gifsoccer_ball.jpg

FOOT + BALL

robertocarlos_real_madrid_numancia02_std.jpg

FOOTBALL!

peterlaird2.jpg

DUDE WITH A MELON IN HIS HANDS

i will sell my soul for tickets to any saints game this season, being that this more than likely will be their last.

all the away games are covered, but the NFL doesn't quite know where they'll play their home games. there's been talk of them playing at LSU's Tiger Stadium, but i'm not sure how that'll pan out.

*sigh*

I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD, BITCHES!

mcallister.jpg

muh boy, deuce!

The saints are going to move after this season?

The Saints are going to be sentimental favorites this season.

They was brief talk of them playing some games in LA, but I think they deaded that. I was hoping for that.. being that there's no team here. Maybe I'll make a Chargers game this year to see the Broncos.

Originally posted by nomadawhat@Sep 8 2005, 07:17 PM

The saints are going to move after this season?

The Saints are going to be sentimental favorites this season.

They was brief talk of them playing some games in LA, but I think they deaded that. I was hoping for that.. being that there's no team here. Maybe I'll make a Chargers game this year to see the Broncos.

there's been talk of the saints being traded off for years now but they've always managed to stay in NOLA. being that there is no dome.. (or any arena for them to play in) they'll have to move at least for a couple seasons until they build a new arena. (there's actually been talk of building a new sports venue for a few years now, too)

i agree, the saints should be sentimental faves this year... maybe they'll actually do it this time........

..oh wai..

.....we say that every year and it never happens!!

Originally posted by isor357+Sep 8 2005, 08:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (isor357 - Sep 8 2005, 08:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>fuck that.... real men wear nylons

and if the Lions are going to the playoffs it will be as spectators

[/b]

hmmm, well the superbowl is in Detroit, so I'm going out on a limb here, the Lions are going to the Superbowl!! ....some of them.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Sep 9 2005, 05:35 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-nomadawhat@Sep 8 2005, 06:17 PM

Maybe I'll make a Chargers game this year to see the Broncos.

why would you go watch that game? I'm not sure who's gonna be worse this year...Broncos or Raiders. Chiefs finally have a defense. Watch out.

You sound just like my friend from Missouri..haha. Won't stop about KC has a D.

He's trying to get me to go to the Chiefs/Chargers game this year.

Denver is iffy...but they've been one of my fave's for a while. It a tough divison this year. But they will be better than the Raiders

I actually heard some clown, the host of the "raider nation" talk show say he thought the raiders were going to go 14-2. pssshhh.

ah-ha-ha-ha...raiders...14 and 2...buahahahahaha.

oh shit...you've got friends in MO? You should go check out a Chief's Chargers game...and you should do it at Arrowhead. That place is completely fucking nuts. As far as going on about the D...dude...we've had the besf offense in the nfl for what...the last three years? we all desperately want to believe that they finally have a D. honestly...I really won't believe it till I see it...but at least they finally made some personel changes. Gunther's good and all...but he isn't mother fucking theresa.

Denver will suck...they picked up Clevelands line....who really sucked last year.

toughest division in football without a doubt.

• 2 weeks later...