NFL 2004 SuperThread...

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My fantasy football team: [in a 10-team league]

QB - Matt Hasselbeck

RB - Deuce McCallister

RB/WR - Corey Dillon

WR - Steve Smith

WR - Jerry Porter

TE - Todd Heap

K - John Casey

D - Steelers

BENCH - Justin McCareins, WR

BENCH - Travis Henry, RB

BENCH - Jeff Garcia, QB

BENCH - Tatum Bell, RB

BENCH - Brandon Lloyd, WR

BENCH - DeShaun Foster, RB

BENCH - TJ Duckett, RB

BENCH - Quincy Morgan, WR

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

My fantasy football team: [in a 10-team league]

QB - Matt Hasselbeck

RB - Deuce McCallister

RB/WR - Corey Dillon

WR - Steve Smith

WR - Jerry Porter

TE - Todd Heap

K - John Casey

D - Steelers

BENCH - Justin McCareins, WR

BENCH - Travis Henry, RB

BENCH - Jeff Garcia, QB

BENCH - Tatum Bell, RB

BENCH - Brandon Lloyd, WR

BENCH - DeShaun Foster, RB

BENCH - TJ Duckett, RB

BENCH - Quincy Morgan, WR

nice team PMB i will post my teams later on..

At least when I am watching my team lose it should be exciting to watch....the Lions offense should be fun....J. Harrington, C. Rogers, Roy Williams, Kevin Jones. Oh the joys of being a Lions fan, but it has to be better than the previous 3 years. They'll even be better than the bears and 49ers this year.

On the other side of things.... the Broncos are on their way back to the playoffs this year.

Where are you guys playing fantasy at? Is it free... I need to get a team today.

I haven’t played fantasy football in years.

You guys may laugh, but I think Testaverde will be excellent this year. GO ‘BOYS! The Packers look down and out, but they will shine once again, considering Green seems to have cured his fumblitis.

Yo, king kong, you’ll get your money. No doubt the Colts will take it tonight. I can’t wait!

I don’t have any friends who are into football, really, so I don’t get to discuss in depth. That’s one bad thing about Canadians – it’s hard to find a NFL or college fan who actually loves the game, not the betting.

Oh, and Madden 2005 is the best game of the year.

No doubt. That’s the only reason I somewhat supported the idea of Carter being released. Good for the Jets to pick him up, though. The guy might just end up better than average for an “athletic” qb.

I think Testaverde will get most of the starts this season. You make a good prediction, but I am a life long fan of most Miami boys (the ‘Canes) – especially a Heisman winner.

oh yeah, he left as a sophomore, right? haha, buddy should have stayed! Then again, it is the Yankees.

Is there any way to find a free agents list on the net? I need to see what the Cowboys are going to do about their secondary issues. They have a good defense, but it's definitely not championship material.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

At least when I am watching my team lose it should be exciting to watch....the Lions offense should be fun....J. Harrington, C. Rogers, Roy Williams, Kevin Jones. Oh the joys of being a Lions fan, but it has to be better than the previous 3 years. They'll even be better than the bears and 49ers this year.

On the other side of things.... the Broncos are on their way back to the playoffs this year.

Where are you guys playing fantasy at? Is it free... I need to get a team today.

I play at Yahoo which is free and CBSSPORTSLINE.COM they charge there..

sadly i have 4 teams i am an fantasy football addict.My lady hates it..l

Oh by the way the Bears are gonna run all over the Lions this season..