Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NEXX QUESTION...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by QUO, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUO

QUO New Jack

aiight...so someone tell me what the best brand is to color with in your blackbook....

2. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I'd say deco colors. But I'd say not to tag with them. Sharpies arent't bad blackbook markers
    either. But don't tag with those either. Prismas are rather badass, but fucking pricey.

3. rinse

rinse Member

black book only
    best markers:

painters- zig painty

inkers- prisma color

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

crayola pencils, and prisma markers...or anything you can get your hands on

5. chumbawumba

chumbawumba Senior Member

Why didn't you ask this in the other fucking thread you made, dumbass. I'm suprised I even answered the first one calmly.

6. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

dont make new threads for each question

go with prismas. they are expensive but they are great markers. plus they come in so many different colors

7. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

I be using prisma's, colored pencils, sometimes a deco or two.......

8. chez

chez New Jack

use wut ever u can man.. nething u can rock wit is wut u should use wheather it be prismas or cheap ass rose art washable markers i seen people rock wit crayolas and that shit comes out hott and i seen people use prismas and all that stuff and make shit hott too it all depends on ur style ur creativity and the effect u want crayolas can give ur shit a real old school look if u want n prismas can fade out like crazy n all other sorts of phat looking shit it dont matter wut use its how u use it sometimes strate pen is the hottest shit arround ya know

9. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Learn to fucking type coherently you fucking idiot.

10. chumbawumba

chumbawumba Senior Member

11. FightTheBuff

FightTheBuff Member

anything works for drawing...its just that some shit's better quality

12. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Graffiti is about working things work for yourself, not coming on 12oz to ask stupid questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.