NEXX QUESTION...

QUO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

use wut ever u can man.. nething u can rock wit is wut u should use wheather it be prismas or cheap ass rose art washable markers i seen people rock wit crayolas and that shit comes out hott and i seen people use prismas and all that stuff and make shit hott too it all depends on ur style ur creativity and the effect u want crayolas can give ur shit a real old school look if u want n prismas can fade out like crazy n all other sorts of phat looking shit it dont matter wut use its how u use it sometimes strate pen is the hottest shit arround ya know

Originally posted by chez

use wut ever u can man.. nething u can rock wit is wut u should use wheather it be prismas or cheap ass rose art washable markers i seen people rock wit crayolas and that shit comes out hott and i seen people use prismas and all that stuff and make shit hott too it all depends on ur style ur creativity and the effect u want crayolas can give ur shit a real old school look if u want n prismas can fade out like crazy n all other sorts of phat looking shit it dont matter wut use its how u use it sometimes strate pen is the hottest shit arround ya know

Learn to fucking type coherently you fucking idiot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

Graffiti is about working things work for yourself, not coming on 12oz to ask stupid questions.

Archived