NEXT UP

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anybody else in here got eskimo humpin fantasies? The fuct up shit i would do to some eskimo bitches in a mufuckin igloo. Baby whats the matter no KY. Its tight let me just pour some of this whale blubber on my cock. Me and some eskimo bitches would be all rolled up in a bear skin scrumpin till the sun came up..... AAAAAAHHHHH Alaska the sun NEVER COMES UP. I WOULD BE up in some eskimo guts 23 HOURS A DAY.

Anybody know any eskimos for ol wrexie?

i did a google search for native american girls to post' date=' but unfortunately the vast majority of them are in paintings, cartoons, and historical photographs because you white people killed them all.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

well, yeah, initially we killed alot of em, then they all succumbed to alcoholism and killed themselves (heard along time ago that native americans have the highest percentage of alcoholics and the highest suicide rate). sucks, the other day i was reminiscing about finding arrowheads as a kid. sorry native americans, you guys are pretty cool.

i did a google search for native american girls to post' date=' but unfortunately the vast majority of them are in paintings, cartoons, and historical photographs because you white people killed them all.[/quote']

nice, chalk one more up on the list of things white people kick ass at