Next Day Beer breath

se_FOUR

Hey i`ve found a cure, you know the day after you`ve had a proper alcohol session and all you can`t get rid of that taste in ya mouth, well i`ve found the cure pickled onions, yes pickled onions..It works!!

The only problem is it doesn`t do shit for ya hangover...Try it!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yep i always have a bowl of cereal with icey cold milk. or orange juice. brushing my teeth is the last option. If you drink alot of water before you go to bed this taste shall be rid of your mouth forever but thats annoying so i just eat a bowl of cereal. so there you go.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

what you really need to do is eat some pussy at this point. try and find some bike messenger chick whose been hustlin all day. that ought to provide some rather juicy morsels to feast on down there.

Ooooh laterm if I got a bad hangover and someone`s smoking a fag that makes me throw up so smelly sweatty pussy would defo make me throw up..blurrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by BASF

umm yeah.lager is good.apples are the best cure for a hangover, they absorb toxins and shit.no, wait water is.

i like beer hangovers.besides the splitting headache and lack of appetite, i find them to be strangely rejuvenating.isn't that just great?

god bless beer.

Water doesn't do shit for a hangover...the water just goes right through you, you gotta get a gatorade or somethin' with a lot of carohydrates...just drink another beer and stick it out.

matthewcountryclubhighclassmaltliquorthirteen.

Archived