Newcastle Metro

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...T_As_In_TossPiece

It always makes me laugh when americans call our styles whack, our train systems easy and then say using good paint is cheating. And what do we have to do to piss you yanks off? Just say this "freights are wank". Pretty simple really.

Another BUMP BUMP for the NewCastle Metro hits.

'Euro' does seem to get bundled together by some Americans. I don't think we do the reverse though ... oh it's 'Septic' ... we're a little more precise (west coast, sf, ny, etc). Odd that. Maybe it's just on here, but saying that, remember back in the days of alt.graffiti, I seem to remember the same happening then.

Tarred for life as a 'euro' :(

I call stuff like NT euro but thats because it looks like stuff i've seen in magazines, vids and on here. But then again I saw shitloads of what would be considered "London Style" dubs that would put most Londoners to shame in Paris. But now i'm getting confused and talking shit.

:confused:

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

i still dont understand what 'euro' style is. How can you catogorise 1000's of styles from over 40 different contries as one general narrowminded term, 'euro style'...

oh sorry, i forgot, they are American.

what he said

My mistake coming here...

Hey - Euro doesnt matter to me. I live in the U.S.

Maybe if I was gonna visit, it would. But I dont plan to - So It doesnt.

And I'm not hating any of the styles here. NM isnt bad. But like I said - It shouldnt concern me, because I live in the states - theres plenty of action going on here for me..Your overseas for christ sake.

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by datum

i think americans would rather do an unreadable wildstyle on a freight, so that hardl anyone will see it and thay wont be able to tell what it says if they do see it.

oh yeah, that will get you fame :dazed:

and its just so easy to do wildstyle pieces in 5 min backjumps... what have we been doing?.... :D

Re: My mistake coming here...

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

And I'm not hating any of the styles here. NM isnt bad. But like I said - It shouldnt concern me, because I live in the states - theres plenty of action going on here for me..Your overseas for christ sake.

So if it doesnt concern you, why are you commenting on it?

Guest born to lose

Re: My mistake coming here...

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

man you really don't know how to shut up do you? try reading what you write so you can see how stupid you look, maybe that will work.

Archived