newbies.....

mr.e

why all of a sudden are there so many damn new people around here? people like base2, daniel, beast, philly, and all the rest whose name escapes me right now...

its beacuse of expn, isnt it?

im not really an OG when it comes to this board, but i think that some of the new schoolers should be told whats up around here...

sorry if this post doesnt make any sense, but im kinda drunk. so go have sex with jesus christ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nemersion

when i was a newbie, i talked in ebonics cause everyone else did and i wanted to fit in. then i realized that i was white and i live in an upperclass neighborhood so then i started to act retarded. so far i still dont fit in.

its feels like im a newbie since something happened to mah password and shit and i had to start over which is hella gay so ya know but im not a NEWBIE i been here since it started over again ya know i been there and back

------------------

SCOOSE GOOSE ....

Guest båse2

im not a newbie...i just started posting heavily on the board because i have time to waste....before i would just read shit, and laugh at all u queers... i changed my username a bunch of times too, doesnt matter cause i rarely posted

Guest unknown

i used to be on the old old board. where there were no passwords and everyone made fun of that one kid keas or whatever his name was (not the guy in MUL). i'm old school. what what.

------------------

you beef with me, i'll settle the score equally, take you on Jerry Springer and beat your ass legally

hey, I'm a newbie.. so what? So I try not to run my mouth and piss people off. I've only been doing the whole graff thing for a month or so.. so I just keep working on my shit until it gets better. Newbies should just stay low until they got someting to show.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

weirdos, no comment, get a life, no comment. but i was just thinking that before i read this. whats up with these newer keds?. no comment

Guest overgi

i think i'm a newbie, but just to posting things, and i've only been writing for a bit over a year. the reason i joined or what have you is because i wanted some feedback, and i thought i had some things to add, maybe help people because i'm big into philosophy and almost all mediums of art i have some experience in, and almost all mediums share a few of the same ideas. i just hope i gain things from 12oz. its a good idea...

peace

the hella old school kids are the ones that where with 12oz before it crashed...since the restart of the board, a few more people's whose name immediatly comes up when i think of 12oz, they are just regular old school...i was with the board before it crahsed...i was dwnsouth504 if anyone remember me

Guest Mr.Raven

I've been here longest of all. Official first member on the original board from the board before the board that crashed. Where's my trophy?

Guest epiph

rak1's a newbie and he already has 294 posts! according to my calculations by new years he should have around 5000 posts.

Archived