newbies vs. tease posts/responses

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah... after you've been here over a month you start to see how futile it all is.

*fighting with tease is like tagging strip mall dumpsters.... not worth the effort.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

yeah... after you've been here over a month you start to see how futile it all is.

*fighting with tease is like tagging strip mall dumpsters.... not worth the effort.

great analogy.

if there was a scientific name for the study of anal sex, would it also be called analogy? just a thought.

Tease is the straight fucking moron, anyone who's here for more than a day or two comes to learn this. He sucks, his life sucks, he knows nothing, he's emo, his little brother make's penis's in the snow, he is no good at graffiti (sucks at biting people that are good too, haha), and he wouldn't know what to do with a boob if it hit him in the mouth.

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

ITS ALSO FUNNY WHEN HE MAKES THREADS ABOUT HIS

'THOUGHS' OR PONDERINGS OF LIFE

WE ALL KNOW HE'S STUPID, SO WHO'S HE TRYING TO FOOL

HAHA THAT SHIT MAKES ME ROLL MY EYES

TURBO'S BACK

but youre cool because you do "salad drive-by's" on an ex girlfrined's house at midnight??

shut the fuck up you cornball internet gimic faggot.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Yeah, but that shit was funny. Not sad and pathetic like everything you do.....

Internet gimmick? Bitch please.....take a look in the mirror.

Oh, plus people like TURBO. Unlike you.

hahahah, GET PISSED MAN.

i give a fuck about you dazzle, you goofy fuck. so keep them pissy replies of yours coming about how im so hated and bla bla bla bla, i dont give a shit... you stupid bitch.

Archived