newbie! hello!

robotic

hey! i'm robotic or robo. i'm new to the message board but not new to graf. i've been into it for a while and admiring the work of great graf artists and artists in general, but only been bombing for a little over a year. i'm representing portland, or, but i'm originally from southern cali. oh yeah, i'm a girl. i feel like i'm the only girl writer out here, but i don't know many or any writers in portland either... so if you're out here say hi cos i'm always down for meeting new kids and makin' friends. hit me up on AIM or something - crimsonxcurse.

xoxo robotic [ARC][MM1]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TRIPLE DECKR

TOTAL COP. WERE ON TO YOU COPPER!

Originally posted by sneak

there is one question which is begging to be asked....

a/s/l pic?

:lol:

u will learn to not say stupid shit on this board

YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN YOUNG GRASSHOPPA:nut:

i don't think it matters if i revealed if i was a girl or a boy. who the fuck cares? and who says i'm blabbing my mouth? i merely introduced not even a fraction of who i am to many who don't even give a rats ass. therefore most of what i've said probably holds no worth at all.

Originally posted by robotic

...and who says i'm blabbing my mouth?

Umm, yeah, over here, that was me. I bet the other "fraction" of yourself that you didn't introduce consists of your take on being vegan, what you think about camel toes, some stories about how you don't like your job, how you love to drink, a bunch of gearhead car talk, what's playing in your cd player right now, and whether Coca Cola or Pepsi is better. To sum this all up, thanks for joining us in the forum, but we already have about 10 other members that are *just* like you.

What do you have to offer?

Originally posted by FilthyPraxis

Umm, yeah, over here, that was me. I bet the other "fraction" of yourself that you didn't introduce consists of your take on being vegan, what you think about camel toes, some stories about how you don't like your job, how you love to drink, a bunch of gearhead car talk, what's playing in your cd player right now, and whether Coca Cola or Pepsi is better. To sum this all up, thanks for joining us in the forum, but we already have about 10 other members that are *just* like you.

What do you have to offer?

i could very well tell you about the other fraction of myself regarding the things you posted, but that would be me blabbing again. and you know i don't want to talk your ear off or anything. thanks for welcoming me into the forum. i'm sure there are more than 10 members that are *just* like me. and there's probably about the same amount that are *just* like you. or are we all just one in the same?

what do i have to offer? to who? you? nothing. i have nothing to give to you. nor would i want to if i did. and if i did i'm sure you wouldn't want it. or would you want it with open arms? i think not.

I'm left handed, I bet there's less than 10 people on this forum that could even *maybe* fake being like me on that fact alone. Really, if you want to be heard hear, providing you really are new to this forum, I'd suggest saving your breathe, avoid introductions like you just made, and post minimal amounts of threads. A shitty thread here and there isn't bad, but when there's people that make a new thread about anything and everything, it gets drab. Feel comfort in knowing that you are not the first person that has been (possibly) new to this forum and intro'd themselves in a thread only to be replied with stuff like "shut up toy..."

Originally posted by FilthyPraxis

I'm left handed, I bet there's less than 10 people on this forum that could even *maybe* fake being like me on that fact alone. Really, if you want to be heard hear, providing you really are new to this forum, I'd suggest saving your breathe, avoid introductions like you just made, and post minimal amounts of threads. A shitty thread here and there isn't bad, but when there's people that make a new thread about anything and everything, it gets drab. Feel comfort in knowing that you are not the first person that has been (possibly) new to this forum and intro'd themselves in a thread only to be replied with stuff like "shut up toy..."

thanks for the heads up. if i would've known to avoid the intros i would have. but i didn't know beforehand, so therefore it's my bad.

Archived