Newa Mayhem

nocomply

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

newa mayhem..always a fav.

"AND DEBO CAME OUT AND HE WAS LIKE "WHO SPRAYPAINTED MY FENCE, CHIP AND NEWA?"

"A REAL SOUR AND NASTY ATTITUDE.

JUS LIKE THAT NAUGHTY NEWA"

if only u guys knew how funny.......

i know you got some newa flicks...post em!!!!

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

nope.

either figure it out for yourself, or don't bite newa.

Actually, billboards are not Newa's brainchild. I believe Ron English was the first to have billboard mockaries published and it may be safe to say that he, in fact, was the first to impliment the concept. As i recall, he first used the billboards for his surreal photography, and then ended up focussing on a whole billboard campaign that included over 1000 seperate works. I think i read this in a juxtapose or something back in the day.

So you won't be 'biting' Newa if you try and comprise one of these diddies.

You'll need large sections of poster paper or newsprint, and a huge working space. Use any paint you wish including latex, which may prove to be the easiest to clean up. And get to it.

Use stencils, tape, anyhting that will make you happy. You can apply graffics by printing from a computer with the paper in a poster formation. You can do this from your home computer with your printer's poster option or actually have prints professionally made from a printshop.

Finally apply your ad with wheat past or a like cheap adhesive.

I hope to see some new billboards .. it's always great to get caught off-gaurd by someone's sick humour.

Archived