New Zealand

Crimsøn

Is anyone from here or ever been here?

http://www.tphtours.com/outbound-tours/gifs/new-zealand.jpg'>

I'd really like to go some day, it seems like a very beautiful country.

And I fairly sure LOTR was filmed there, and I just love forests...plus it's island.

I really don't know anything about their culture, so if someone wants to drop some knowledge it would be appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Crimsøn

But for real thoough, is there like a major city there? Or only crazy ass...maoris?

maori is pronounced mow-ree (mow as in cow, not mow as in mow the lawn)

anyhoo....

auckland and wellington are the major cities. auckland is on the north island and wellington on the south. lotsa dope mountains to snowboard on, decent beaches for those odd times the weather doesn't suck, and a couple million people talking with funny accents

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

shamefully, no. considering how close it is and relatively cheap to get to, i need to seriously get my ass in gear

Being an australian, you know that you should never visit NZ, instead just claim all it's celebrities as our own from the comfort of your own non-funny accent home

http://members.aol.com/vtbartist/images/mask7.jpg'>

i'm planning a trip to new zealand later this year. i've got a couple of friends that live down there..one promised to hire me as a lab assistant if i get a temp. work visa.

i also promised my best friend that i'd take her. she doesn't believe me, so that kinda pushes me to do it moreso.

it looks like a beautiful place.

• 2 years later...
Is anyone from here or ever been here?

http://www.tphtours.com/outbound-tours/gifs/new-zealand.jpg'>

I'd really like to go some day, it seems like a very beautiful country.

And I fairly sure LOTR was filmed there, and I just love forests...plus it's island.

I really don't know anything about their culture, so if someone wants to drop some knowledge it would be appreciated.

I think you will find your not so shocked by difference in the overall NZ and your own country's culture.

If you try to explore Maori culture specificly, then you might learn a thing or 2.