New York Tragedy (FOSIK)

coup99usa

We want to express our condolences to any writers, families, and friends who were effected by this tragedy. Our prayers, hope, and love is with you. We have one of our crew members unaccounted for. He's in New York right now. He was more then likely near the buildings when they got hit. If any one knows if Fosik is alright please contact us over email. We are really concerned about him. If you know or see him tell him to call Coup or Fel.

Cold Fusion - Fel, Cold, Fukass, Dibts, Phuze, Coupe, Resp, snuz, kero Heist, HKone, Malt, Kias, Fohr, Fosik

coup99usa@hotmail.com

HTTP://64.77.46.12/DETROIT_GRAFF/FOSIK/SINEZ/SIGN07.JPG'>

[This message has been edited by coup99usa (edited 09-13-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GOOD! no one said anything ingnoraint like "we should bomb those towel heads" .. thank you very much .. dont sucum to some low as level by saying that dumb shit.. and every muslim or arabic person is not involved .. (some people obviosly think they are... i.e. the people sending death threats to muslim prayer houses)

im gonna punch the next racist asshole that says something like that to my face...

Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!:

GOOD! no one said anything ingnoraint like "we should bomb those towel heads" .. thank you very much .. dont sucum to some low as level by saying that dumb shit.. and every muslim or arabic person is not involved .. (some people obviosly think they are... i.e. the people sending death threats to muslim prayer houses)

I THINBK FOSIK WAS JUST IN THE BAY AREA OVER THE WEEKEND... HE HAD A GALARY SHOW THERE... YO GOD AWFUL REMEMBER KILLING 10,000 OF THERE CITIZENS ONLY MAKES US AS BAD AS THE TERRORISTS... WE DIDNT KILL A COUPLE OF HUNDRED WHITE PEOPLE OR EX MILLITARY WHN MCVEIGH BOMBED A BUILDING IN OAKLAHOMA CITY...

just wanted to say that the responses thus far to the incidents in New York and Washington D.C. really got to me. Watching the news Im hearing stories in which innocent people are becoming scapegoats. Its important we all understand that its politics and not race or religion that unfortunately result in unjustifiable acts. Word to those guys who replied ahead of me and said they wont accept any racist comments or actions. As graff writers, we belong to one of the few (sub)cultures that doesnt draw lines between the rich and the poor, or between race and religion. We as a (sub)culture face criticism ourselves and itll be hypocritical for any of us to front on anyone that doesnt deserve it. Im not condoning what happened yesterday, but as a group that gets hated upon everyday, let us graff writers show a little humanity and not hate on others like they may hate on us. God Bless America.

Fosik, I did 3 freights for youlast night. I used your outlines from flicks I had lying around. One of them I used a font style. I know you dug those.

I hope your alright.

coup cold fusion, ra, asp, wfr,

Guest ishavemybutt

My girlfriend is one of these so called "towel heads"............

I was in a photo shop getting flicks back from devolping, and i overheard two older white males having a conversation about

"curry ni***rs", and how they need to be roughed up or sent "home". I was totally speechless, i didnt even know what to do....i wanted to just start swingin, or go out to my car and get my baseball bat, but im on probation for assault so i couldnt. I just stood there and shook my head, then i just walked out, i dont know what i should have done. I couldnt even say anything. Im almost ashamed to be human...thousands of people die in the worst terrorist attack in history, and all people can think about is beating those people who are decended from others in a certain part of the world.

FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOSIK!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Send Flix to:

Friend Camp

P.O. Box 302

Worthington Ohio

Just wanted to let you all know that Fosik was here in the Bay Area last weekend doing a gallery show but did go back to NY. I just got off the phone with the owner of the gallery and asked him if he has heard anything from Fosik, He spoke to him last night. Him and KGB are both in NY and are both ok. =)They said it is crazy out there right now, they live roughly a mile from the WTC and they have to show ID to get to their house and said people are playing frisbee on Broadway, I hope someone is taking pictures of that because you will never see that again. Hope this message puts you all at ease...=)

DaEd

HOLY SHIT!

IM GLAD TO HEAR HES OK!

LAST NIGHT I SAW "ONE FLEW OVER THE COOKOOS NEST" FOR THE FIRST TIME~~ JACK NICHOLSON IN THAT MOVIE IS A TOTAL FOSIK LOOKALIKE!

HILARIOUS!GLAD TO HEAR YA OK BRO! NOW WE CAN GET BACK TO BUSSINESS!

I LOVE THAT SHIT COUP!

VERY NICE!

I STUBBED MY TOW WILL U DO A CABOOSE FOR ME!????~~~ FUCKAS! CF!

well thank you for that wonderful display of what is deteriorating the soul of human existence...its nice to see that the cycle of violence that has plauged mankind is still strong and as healthy as ever.

my reaction when reading this was not of freight, horror or hatred...for you will be judged...that lies in the hands of god...you may live your pety life in absence of a true soul...lost in an oblivion of darkness yuor time will run out. no matter what you may think you know to be truth you will soon find that all your reteric(sp?) and ignorant propaganda will only lead down the path of suffering. all your sins and crimes against the adavncment of the human race will never leave you...they will be the end of you.

all praise to the essence of the pure true human spirit.

i love you.

j3di

in addition it is uplifting to see a community come together and form like voltron to rise above and beyond...hope is often overlooked.

im happy to hear that your freind is ok, but please dont take that for granted. rejoice in the fact that you were not a victim of this horrid act of evil. look around you and look into the eyes of those who you love and appreciate every moment spent together. the human body is but a temple. temples may crumble but the human spirit will never die.

enjoy your time here in this world in which you live...seek truth and love and never let your gaurd down...that is when evil will take advantage...once your wrapped in its icy grip it is often difficult to overcome. dont be a victim. never say die. look both ways before you cross the street. eat your vegetables. and there you will find the answers.

love j3di

i apologize if this was too preachy...i live far from where this tradgedy took place but it has hit too close to home...all of this was to hopefully ease any suffering any of you may be facing...i havent written this for any other reason than to hopefully help out those who need it. i offer words of wisdom from my shallow pond of what i hold to be truth. this is all just an opinion of a young man wishing to make a difference. all i can do is hope that maybe someone somewhere will read this and find warmth in this bitter cold of agony that our great nation and our great human existance has suffered. take this as you will, there isnt much more i can say.

love j3di

Archived