Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

New York Tragedy (FOSIK)

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by coup99usa, Sep 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coup99usa

coup99usa Junior Member

We want to express our condolences to any writers, families, and friends who were effected by this tragedy. Our prayers, hope, and love is with you. We have one of our crew members unaccounted for. He's in New York right now. He was more then likely near the buildings when they got hit. If any one knows if Fosik is alright please contact us over email. We are really concerned about him. If you know or see him tell him to call Coup or Fel.

Cold Fusion - Fel, Cold, Fukass, Dibts, Phuze, Coupe, Resp, snuz, kero Heist, HKone, Malt, Kias, Fohr, Fosik

[email protected]

HTTP://64.77.46.12/DETROIT_GRAFF/FOSIK/SINEZ/SIGN07.JPG'>

[This message has been edited by coup99usa (edited 09-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by coup99usa (edited 09-13-2001).]

2. whoamEYE

whoamEYE New Jack

damn...that is sum ill shit...i would love to have that tattooed...hope Fosik is alright!

peAce

3. dumpybottom

dumpybottom Member

4. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

man im praying for him and everyone else in america.

your canadain friend
    frosty

5. GAMBL-1

GAMBL-1 New Jack

GOOD! no one said anything ingnoraint like "we should bomb those towel heads" .. thank you very much .. dont sucum to some low as level by saying that dumb shit.. and every muslim or arabic person is not involved .. (some people obviosly think they are... i.e. the people sending death threats to muslim prayer houses)

6. circus freak

circus freak Guest

i am sorry to hear about your friend. i hope that he is ok; truly

------------------
    walls are good but metal rolls

7. dumpybottom

dumpybottom Member

im gonna punch the next racist asshole that says something like that to my face...

8. JELO_016

JELO_016 Member

I THINBK FOSIK WAS JUST IN THE BAY AREA OVER THE WEEKEND... HE HAD A GALARY SHOW THERE... YO GOD AWFUL REMEMBER KILLING 10,000 OF THERE CITIZENS ONLY MAKES US AS BAD AS THE TERRORISTS... WE DIDNT KILL A COUPLE OF HUNDRED WHITE PEOPLE OR EX MILLITARY WHN MCVEIGH BOMBED A BUILDING IN OAKLAHOMA CITY...

9. ishavemybutt

ishavemybutt Guest

FOSIK!!!!!
    CALL DAMNIT!!!!!!

------------------
    Send Flix to:
    Friend Camp
    P.O. Box 302
    Worthington Ohio

10. CHICANOFUNK

CHICANOFUNK Junior Member

FUCK STILL NO NEWS!
    GODDAMMNIT!!!
    IL FINISH MY 40oz OF STEEL RESERVE AND POUR THE REST FOR MY BOY FOSIK
    SHIT !!!!!!! WE NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!""
    MANNN I FUCKKING HOPE THAT KRAZY DOOD IS OK!
    MY REGUARDS TO ALL THE LOST SOULS!
    FUCKAS CF!!~~~~~~~~~ DAMMMNNNNITTT SHITFUCK!

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

the phones in and around NY are all down and when working, are unstable at best. this includes cell phones. im sure dude is fine.

12. PocketFullOfFatcaps

PocketFullOfFatcaps New Jack

just wanted to say that the responses thus far to the incidents in New York and Washington D.C. really got to me. Watching the news Im hearing stories in which innocent people are becoming scapegoats. Its important we all understand that its politics and not race or religion that unfortunately result in unjustifiable acts. Word to those guys who replied ahead of me and said they wont accept any racist comments or actions. As graff writers, we belong to one of the few (sub)cultures that doesnt draw lines between the rich and the poor, or between race and religion. We as a (sub)culture face criticism ourselves and itll be hypocritical for any of us to front on anyone that doesnt deserve it. Im not condoning what happened yesterday, but as a group that gets hated upon everyday, let us graff writers show a little humanity and not hate on others like they may hate on us. God Bless America.

13. IDONTLIKEYOU

IDONTLIKEYOU Guest

word to that.. GOD BLESS AMERICA

------------------
    And he said... "Im goin to stab you in your temple".

14. Yo I went to school with Fosik...I hope hes ok...

15. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Check the "Is everyone okay?" thread in channel zero. I posted links to websites were the lists of survivors are. Check to see if he is listed on these.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.