Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NEW YORK CITY PT. 3

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by DirtySanchez, May 27, 2003.

1. DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez Member

2. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

3. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

nice flix..but yo sanchez maybe you should get off that commodore 28K dial up jawn and you wouldnt hafta to wrroy about it..thats thie first time i heard people ask for LESS flicks!

4. YourWelcome

YourWelcome Member

Couldn

5. YourWelcome

YourWelcome Member

Couldn't have said it better...

6. YourWelcome

YourWelcome Member

My thoughts exactly...

7. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

http://www.nowbie.com/saluteold/fanta1.jpg'>
    Buummmmp

8. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

9. DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez Member

just to humor you, i ll begin by telling you i have a brand new imac 17 inch mac, with a cable hookup, then at work i have a 17 inch titanium, with a t1 ,,, you dont have a clue what your talklin about when tons of flicks are all opening at once, the info bunchs up, and tend to freeze up, till u refresh or just click back off the page. im not the only one this happens to, ask around smarty pants.

one more thing,

eat a dick, thanx :> ]

10. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

a: wasnt hating, lighten up

b: youre on Macs? therin lies your problem. if youre on a cable or T1, you could 100 flicks on a page and they will drop the second you open the page. if shit is fucking up its cuz youre on a mac. macs have problems with a bunch of common file formats.

11. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

im gonna have to take issue with the mac comment. Macs 4 a mac and pc= peice-o-crap.

My shit dont freeze up And i would rather see a lot of flics aftera minute then read yak from idiots(if the shoe fits, if not b EZ).

Imacs are cute, i got my lady one.

12. AintLifeGood

AintLifeGood Junior Member

LIke there really needs to be another NY thread

and if there HAS to be, can we post flix, since this is a "images" section, instead of arguing about who has the best computer?

and in case you were wondering, mine is the best. LINUX. 'nuff said.

13. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

yall are some paranoid heads man. i wanst hating on macs either..just saying thats prolly the problem. sanchez should have ZERO problem loading hundreds of photos instantly on a T1.....but lots of kids get redXs on macs...ive heard it explained before but it has something to do with what image files macs can read ....shit give me a mac ill use that bitch...im just not paid like that.

14. MrGraffiti2

MrGraffiti2 Junior Member

Those Fanta commercials have some hot women :) Its a race of the most threads. Miami is still in the lead.:crazy:

15. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

gimmie a B, gimmie a E, gimmie a Z. Now put it together. B EZ man. I was just ponitrficatingz and shit.

the image problem is not a mac problem per say. Internet Explorers Mac build kinds Sux, it misses a lot of images that Netscape doesnt. I havent tested oprea of mozilla, recently and safir blows and now in that, "oh again, please" kinda way.

On a mac, for the image servers used on this site or through this site, Netscape works the best. But i hat WACKSCPAE....

any way nfn, I didnt see any famous people in ny today...