Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NEW YEARS!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Dec 30, 2001.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Ok, just wanted to let you know that new years eve is my birthday, Ill be chillin with my girl and partying with the boys, So you all to drink mad beers for me and get really fucking wasted. BUT, you also gotta make sure you get a dd. Have an awesome new years and party safe...I have lost a good many friends to drunk driving, so i couldnt let this pass...just a heads up guys, cause i love all you..:D

Take care and get fucked..!

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

have a good new years all, tt will not be doing anything for new years as he was sold out of his 3 month old plans...... so yeah, if anyone would like to come over and ring in the new year with me, feel free to get in touch and drop by, i have hella board games and we could also get drunk and stuff.

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i'll come over and party with you tt...where you been at on the AIM?

4. siloette

siloette Member

I was thinking of grabbing that special someone......sitting on a hill..watching the fireworks..and taking body shots..then..walk home shit faced...and pass out watching..the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy..Im sure theres huge parties going on..with plenty of free drinks..and lots of annoying people..but I dont know..Im just not into it especially this year...Id rather..walk in the cold..with fingerless gloves..and fall on my ass a bunch.slipping on ice...shell toes and their damn flat soles....but enjoying myself at the same time!

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

by the time newyears begins ill be soring high as a kite

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i just found out that some girl I am friendswith isn't coming here for new years now...:-(

I was going to get drunk and try to make a move at her.

7. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

poison the well, david's burning, good fun.