NEW YEARS EVE

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by fuck muni+Dec 30 2005, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuck muni - Dec 30 2005, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Dec 30 2005, 06:00 PM

Watching the rain come down in sheets.

this rain is fucked up

[/b]

No doubt. Hopefully, I'll be inside tomorrow night,

Heading to some girl's house because my other plans fell through. I think I'm going to come strapped with a case of New Castle for myself (thanks for suggesting that..shit is fucking bomb) and I will be sure to make fun of all the kids drinking natty light.

Hoping to end the night with my cock in a drunk girls ass and me not knowing my own name.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 31 2005, 07:53 AM

Heading to some girl's house because my other plans fell through. I think I'm going to come strapped with a case of New Castle for myself (thanks for suggesting that..shit is fucking bomb) and I will be sure to make fun of all the kids drinking natty light.

Hoping to end the night with my cock in a drunk girls ass and me not knowing my own name.

sounds just like my plans for tonight, just substitue the New Castle for Sierra Nevada and a bottle of Three Olives.

IM DOING A CREWDEEP HARLEM/BRONX HOUSE PARTY TOUR. HOLLA AT THAT MUTHAFUCKAS. IM 5 DRINKS IN AT 630. I AINT DRINKIN NO MORE TILL 11. IMA SMOKE THIS ELLIOT, EAT THIS STICK AND I'LL BE RIIIIIIIIGHT. SHORTY PICKIN ME UP IN THE MDX...OOOUUUUWWWWWWW!!!! YEAAAH!! I GOT A TV BOX FULL OF "PARTY FAVORS" NIGGA SOMETHINS GOIN DOWN. OH I THINK THEY LIEKMEEEE!!!!!!!!##$(&FqiducfiwdgcdwkgjvOIGOIUGrwvuOUGCW *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERO GEEEEE

GET FOCUSED!

MLB FAMILIA

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 31 2005, 07:53 AM

Thats funny. I actually made the switch from new caste to Natty light about 3 years ago. It all gets me to the same place, just one gets me there more ecconomically.