New Writer, SAW :]

TWSsaw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey, your lucky people havent dissed this shit out of you. all ive learned from putting my toy shit up is that 12oz is not the place to learn things unless you have some inside buddy or something. im glad you had the courage to post and ask about it so my advice is to work on the hand for now and keep re-writing the same things over and over-- let it flow untill you see how you want to change it and find something you like.

piece

Originally posted by melty

Yo! saw You live in NY. Tell us what you think about your work.

now...i could be totally wrong....but if you meant that because he lives in ny that he knows shit about shit, which is what it sounds like your saying, then.....wow....no.

and to saw, my advice is to quit while your able. but otherwise, dont post sketches on here asking for advice from a bunch of dipshits who dont know anything....with the exception of very very very few....that and your going to be shit on for a long time for being from LI.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

now...i could be totally wrong....but if you meant that because he lives in ny that he knows shit about shit, which is what it sounds like your saying, then.....wow...

Forgive me if I am wrong but it sounds like you need a warm glass of shut the hell up! Now go to bed or I will put you to bed.

Archived