New Writer Needs Help

Rash

I'm just starting to get into writing and I really don't know alot about what I can't do to make my stuff look better. I've done mostly black book and markers. So I was just hoping someone could give me tips, ideas, anything, it would be appricaited.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit.....this is either a joke or someone wants a quick crucifiction

dude, notice ALLLLL the threads around here that address the very things you want to know about.

My advice....do what i did and that was shut the fuck up for a few years, peek over other peoples shoulders to see how they do shit, don't take big steps your shoes won't make, practice like a mo'fo' and THEN and only then, take it to the streets.

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 11 2005, 01:29 AM

holy shit.....this is either a joke or someone wants a quick crucifiction

dude, notice ALLLLL the threads around here that address the very things you want to know about.

My advice....do what i did and that was shut the fuck up for a few years, peek over other peoples shoulders to see how they do shit, don't take big steps your shoes won't make, practice like a mo'fo' and THEN and only then, take it to the streets.

first of all before asking all these questions in a thread thats already been made 100 times by every new kid trying to write, look around on the site and i gurantee theres a thread for everything you want to know...second of all the only way your going to learn anything is to grab a fucking marker and hit the block.