Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NEW WORLD RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jul 23, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

o.k, me and my friends are trying to get in the guiness book of world records, and ive emailed those bastards at guiness and they just send me some dumb ass automated response. anyone know how to get a hold of them? besides emailing them.... weve got some bigsponsors for our event too (molson).. that should help too, but they just dont want to listen... bastards... any ideas on how to get them to talk to me about it?

2. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

how are you not going to tell us what youre record attempt is gonna be? if you just do it and collect the proof they probably cant shut you down.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

cause i dont want anyone to steal my idea.... its a very canadian idea tho...

4. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

and...........it..............is............
    ........final,ahhhhhhhhh...it has happened i recked the rectums of two million 78 thousand 6 hundred and 52 of the worlds best looking women what a feat i feel i can do anything now!un-sponsored and the girls didnt even know i was doing them to get in to guines book of records.......

5. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

no you didnt.... no you cant...and yeah they did.

6. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

7. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

well even if someone steals your idea you should be the worlds best so it would be no comp right?

8. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

fuck you...suck my sac....and your my bitch!

9. chizm

chizm Senior Member

you obviously haven't inquired enough about contacting the guiness poeple. they have an info line er something thats posted at the back of every giuness book. i think, well thats as far as i know.

10. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

ha! (looks around and points) he's funny!

11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

i got in by masturbating with the most times in one day, just send in the video...thats what i did..

------------------
    Above the clouds, Above the clouds..

12. curious george

curious george Senior Member

you're all fuckin retarded.

13. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

yeah except you right?