New World Order

NorteRed

• 5 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

New world order is already here isn't it?

George Bush Sr announced it on September 11 back in 1991,

Global financial crisis, wars, wannabe global currencies like the Euro.

Georgia Guidestones possibly explain it, so do the protocols of zion?

The OP is just the symbolism of the $1 bill all of which has many meanings.

It's fun to research when your smoking heaps of weed but nothing is ever really going to be proven at least in an 'official' sense of the word. It's the 'system', the 'man' if you're into researching it good luck on your quest otherwise ignorance is bliss....

perhaps, speaking in sweeping generalizations, the US does it out of complacency and not necessarily religious thinking.

i think there is a lot more tolerance for it in the arab world because of the prevalence of religion, not because its islam necessarily, but just the total saturation of life with religion.

I gotta call you on it dude, that comment about middle east sounded a bit racisty. I think there's a lot of smart level-headed people in the middle east. Many of which are fucked because they want to support and be supported by America, but then america (who's supposed to be the voice of reason) does something totally fucking stupid like bomb an entire village. Then Iraqis and Afghanis say fuck America, the "voice of reason" just killed innocent people. And fuck everyone who backed America. We will side with whoever can bring us justice for those deaths, which obviously means turning to somebody crazy enough to attack america.

Doesnt matter if that sounds like a BAD idea because there's an undeniable logic there that isnt based on any religion. If America was bombed by china and killed thousands of innocent people, and America goes "Dude you fucking killed innocent people, we want justice for whoever gave the order." And China said "Fuck you we did what we thought was best." You would find whatever seedy backchannel you could to get justice.

To tie it into the title of the thread: Is America bombing other countries for a new world order? No. They're just fucking idiots ran by conservatives who think like Bill O'Riely who says shit like "They're all savages over there, bomb them into the dirt." On Fox News. Rupert Murdoch is as close to a New World Order as we will ever get. It'll never happen, and every year the republicans alienate themselves from america more and more, but that doesnt stop them from pushing their racist bullshit agenda.

i understand how you took it that way, but that wasn't the intent. i'm sure dawood would be super pissed at me, too.

i'm speaking specifically to the arabic phrase and ideology 'in shah allah'

it is everywhere in the islamic world, including the those that don't speak arabic.

when planning a meeting with someone and you set a time, they do not agree to it, they say 'in shah allah' if they're late then god did not will them to be on time. its used on small scale stuff like this to justification of corruption in high office and worse criminal matters.

i am wholly sympathetic to the justified hatred of the US by the middle east/sw asia/everywhere else that we fuck with. i was only responding to your comment about roman beliefs.