New World order global police force

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Swayin to the rhythm of the new world order and

Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums

The boogeymen are coming

The boogeymen are coming

Keep your head down, go to sleep, to the rhythm of the war drums

Stay with me

Safe and ignorant

Just stay with me

Hold you and protect you from the other ones

The evil ones

Don't love you son,

Go back to sleep

all the locals hide their tears of regret

open fire cos i love you to death

sky high, with a heartache of stone

you'll never see me cos i'm always alone

how to love without a trace of dissent

i'll buy the torture cos you pay for the rent

tied high with a broken command

you're all alone to the promised land

i'm in love with this malicious intent

you've been taken but you don't know it yet

what you will know must never live to be found

cos it's the subject of the eyes of the clown

http://www.ed.psu.edu/k-12/ninth/cast/daveb/ministry.gif'>

This could be a good thing for africa actually. Considering it has so many schism and internal unrest. It sure beats our prior methods of peacekeeping in africa (i.e. supplying weapons to one side or the other...). It's just a matter of keeping the peacekeeping force from becoming corrupt itself. Which is hard to do when you become a single power with no checks of power. Or sole superpower. Hmm... sound familiar?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...

There is most def a New World Order

And they have a definate agenda. First and foremost on their list is the "elimination of small arms among the civilian populations of the world."

Of COURSE, they don't want anybody to be armed but them and their police forces. They want to be able to whip civilian populations into line without worrying about the civilians being able to rise up against them.

They want to be able to indenture future generations for repayment of billions of dollars loaned to rapacious dictators in power today.

They want to be able to loan out nine of every ten dollars on deposit in their banks, repeatedly. (And you wonder why a dollar or a deutchmark won't buy what it used to.) Could it be because there are 190% more dollars and deutchmarks and francs and rubles in circulation than there USED to be? Paying off war loans is no problem---just print up millions of dollars, or better yet, LOAN OUT MONEY ON DEPOSIT at a rate guaranteed to inflate the shit out of the currency. And don't forget credit cards with a 28% APR.

They want to export every single manufacturing job in America to a Third World country, and to export the pollution, on-the-job injuries and Workman's Compensation claims to countries where the prevailing wage is $5 a day.

They want to create a population in the United States which feels absolutely neutral and nonpartisan. This is a hell of a lot easier if a substantial portion of the population wasn't born here, doesn't speak English well, and is planning on working some scut job for twenty years, then retiring back to Sri Lanka or Guatemala or Vietnam to "live like a King." Their plan is to FLOOD the U.S. with people who absolutely could not give a shit about this country. No reason to go to the Third World for cheap labor. We're going to have the Third World RIGHT HERE, and all it's problems along with it. Anybody who doesn't accept that is "a bigot, a racist and a xenophobe." Of course, people down in Third World countries who feel exactly the same way are just "defending native cultures and rights to self-determination."

What about OUR rights to self-determination? What about the legitimacy and primacy of OUR culture? If you go to France or Italy and cannot speak French or Italian well, you are treated with contempt. Why is it somehow such a bigoted thing to expect people who move to the U.S. to learn ENGLISH? If I lived in Mexico, you can be damned sure I'd learn to speak Spanish better than I do right now.

The New World Order is a very old plan. It is based upon the exceedingly small percentage of people in the world who are multi-billionaires, the PRIVATELY-OWNED central banks that made them a ruling class. In the United States, this system is known as the Federal Reserve System. IT IS NOT PART OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. It is PRIVATELY OWNED.

The "New World Order" of today is the same group of families and their descendants who were the "monopolists" and Robber Barons of years past. The Rothschilds, the Warburgs, the Rockefellers, the Mellons and so on and so forth.

For a reletively concise account of this criminal oligarchy, read "The Creature from Jekyll Island." This book tells exactly how they created the greatest True Mafia the world has ever known. It is as thick as a metropolitan phone book, but it's a hell of a story. They loaned money to BOTH SIDES of every major war fought in the last four hundred years, and probably more. No matter who wins, Rothschild Bank GETS PAID. With interest. Out of YOUR pocket.

Re: There is most def a New World Order

Originally posted by KaBar2

And they have a definate agenda. First and foremost on their list is the "elimination of small arms among the civilian populations of the world."

Of COURSE, they don't want anybody to be armed but them and their police forces. They want to be able to whip civilian populations into line without worrying about the civilians being able to rise up against them.

They want to be able to indenture future generations for repayment of billions of dollars loaned to rapacious dictators in power today.

They want to be able to loan out nine of every ten dollars on deposit in their banks, repeatedly. (And you wonder why a dollar or a deutchmark won't buy what it used to.) Could it be because there are 190% more dollars and deutchmarks and francs and rubles in circulation than there USED to be? Paying off war loans is no problem---just print up millions of dollars, or better yet, LOAN OUT MONEY ON DEPOSIT at a rate guaranteed to inflate the shit out of the currency. And don't forget credit cards with a 28% APR.

They want to export every single manufacturing job in America to a Third World country, and to export the pollution, on-the-job injuries and Workman's Compensation claims to countries where the prevailing wage is $5 a day.

They want to create a population in the United States which feels absolutely neutral and nonpartisan. This is a hell of a lot easier if a substantial portion of the population wasn't born here, doesn't speak English well, and is planning on working some scut job for twenty years, then retiring back to Sri Lanka or Guatemala or Vietnam to "live like a King." Their plan is to FLOOD the U.S. with people who absolutely could not give a shit about this country. No reason to go to the Third World for cheap labor. We're going to have the Third World RIGHT HERE, and all it's problems along with it. Anybody who doesn't accept that is "a bigot, a racist and a xenophobe." Of course, people down in Third World countries who feel exactly the same way are just "defending native cultures and rights to self-determination."

What about OUR rights to self-determination? What about the legitimacy and primacy of OUR culture? If you go to France or Italy and cannot speak French or Italian well, you are treated with contempt. Why is it somehow such a bigoted thing to expect people who move to the U.S. to learn ENGLISH? If I lived in Mexico, you can be damned sure I'd learn to speak Spanish better than I do right now.

The New World Order is a very old plan. It is based upon the exceedingly small percentage of people in the world who are multi-billionaires, the PRIVATELY-OWNED central banks that made them a ruling class. In the United States, this system is known as the Federal Reserve System. IT IS NOT PART OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. It is PRIVATELY OWNED.

The "New World Order" of today is the same group of families and their descendants who were the "monopolists" and Robber Barons of years past. The Rothschilds, the Warburgs, the Rockefellers, the Mellons and so on and so forth.

For a reletively concise account of this criminal oligarchy, read "The Creature from Jekyll Island." This book tells exactly how they created the greatest True Mafia the world has ever known. It is as thick as a metropolitan phone book, but it's a hell of a story. They loaned money to BOTH SIDES of every major war fought in the last four hundred years, and probably more. No matter who wins, Rothschild Bank GETS PAID. With interest. Out of YOUR pocket.

this is awesome. theres a lot more to it tho. the entire social order is a reflection of it...

i'd say even the entire prison planet is a reflection of such actions. i reall dont want to discuss more because i feel each and everyone person should come ot their own conclusions of how the nwo operates and what it does. beyond what you posted because thats only a small piece of the pie

Archived