New Weezer Album title..

CIPHER_one

maladroit

mal·a·droit (ml-droit)

adj.

Marked by a lack of adroitness; inept.

n.

An inept person

It will be good. I listened to one of the songs, and its quality. Better then the Green album. Have faith.

(and I know I said I wouldn't start any new topics tonight, but technically its Sunday)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

Guest beardo

i dont know what your plans were, but any respectable music enthusiast would share the wealth for equal or lesser value media. meaning 1 blank cd or one blank tape.

but that only comes as a recommendation.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

awwww beards

first you stand dood up and dont say hi,

now you want his booty!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh matey!

Guest professor poopatronic

i sure hope it's better than the last one... actually i only heard that hash pipe song off of it but i hated that shit... the rest of their stuff on the other hand is wonderful.

Guest beardo

lipz- everytime i see your name in a thread ive posted in, i know youve made a little jab at the ol beards, which is cool, cus youre a funny guy. funny jokes go far in my book. keep it up, cap'n

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

screw that. I'm waiting for it to come out. cheaters..

There is no way you're a true fan then. I would always pay for new RATM shit before it came out. And I'd spend outrageous prices too.

Originally posted by -Rage-

There is no way you're a true fan then. I would always pay for new RATM shit before it came out. And I'd spend outrageous prices too.

So, you're basing weather I'm a true fan or not on when I hear the latest album?

I try to get my hands on as much Weezer stuff as possible. This is just a personal thing. I want to buy the album when it comes out.

I'm aware Weezer could care less how their fans get their music just as long as they get it. They've put most of the album on their website allready. I just want to wait until it comes out.

Trust me, I'm a fan.

Guest fr8lover

rage: i sent you an email.

and on the topic of being a true fan or not, i just collect weezer stuff. i doubt ill even listen to it, but id like a copy of it. ive been a fan since 94, im sure most people into them now heard island in the sun and fell in love, well for me it was hearing my name is jonas in 6th grade and going to their concert with my dad. thats whats its all about.

Archived